Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
He had a few very good performances, if I'm right it was against Sociedad or in some other tough league fixture. Sometimes he is everywhere, sometimes he gets torn apart by completely random players.

The thing is that he was probably the most solid DM next to Xabi up to this point and they complete each other. Once he gets consistency, learns the language properly and develops his offense he can be as good as Inter DMs were under Mou.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Khedira has endless stamina and had a good World Cup, which is why he was signed, but the fact that Lass and Granero have managed to unseat him from the DM position should tell you everything.

Oezil, meanwhile, transforms Madrid and along with Di Maria and Xabi is their most important attacking player. fantastic signing.

El Gato

Villarato!
Raul just stated that he will be depressed if Schalke potentially draws RM in 1/4s. He said never in his career he wants to come back to Bernabeu wearing a different shirt.

Beast

The Observer
If we reach the 1/8 stage and we play Schalke it would be wise if Magath don't play Raul .. it will be tooo much for him to focus on the game it's his home

El Gato

Villarato!
Marcelo ... please
he is by far the one of the best players in la liga this season

He had a good start, but his defensive performances start to slope downwards after the loss to Barcelona. Now he is great offensively, but very, very inconsistent defensively.

Sergio

Sergison
Yep that's Milan players outside their small pond

Epic fail ;)
LOL, well for Madrid, as you are the one that broke the bank for him. I told you for the 2 years before you did sign him that he was massively overrated, selfish and lazy - despite his highly polished media persona. sadly for your team Perez was only interested in the latter + showing he could do what Calderon couldn't.

Beast

The Observer
LOL, well for Madrid, as you are the one that broke the bank for him. I told you for the 2 years before you did sign him that he was massively overrated, selfish and lazy - despite his highly polished media persona. sadly for your team Perez was only interested in the latter + showing he could do what Calderon couldn't.

Actually Calderon came out and said HE didn't sign Kaka because he knew about his injury :lol: , i feel like someone is trying to brainwash the year 2008

well I'd put him 4th, maybe joint 3rd with Di Maria. Oezil and Xabi are easily your most important players though.
I actually think Xabi-Marcelo are the two dominant factors in RM results this season , these two when they go missing the team form drop ..
however Xabi is by far the most important player.. u mark Xabi you mark Real .. something Barca and depor did brilliantly this season and the resultss of those two games says it all

Sergio

Sergison
Calderón says does he? The man that had to resign for vote rigging and lying about finances? Oh well it must be true, even if all evidence suggests that never happened.

Madrid are even bigger idiots than I give them credit for if that is the case and they paid all that knowing he was crocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans