Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
I kinda like Di Maria. I feel bad, dirty even, but he is really quite good, which is annoying.

Still, Ozil and Khedira are shit.

Sergio

Sergison
No thanks. We already have a German in that position who is doing very well, and doesn't look like a failed cloning experiment.

Beast

The Observer
18 assists and 9 goals in his first 6 month.. is a failed experiment :lol:
who is your best creator in comparison ;)

Anyhow apart from Sergio trying to be loud.. CR is fit but Jose will rest vs Hercules

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Khedira is really only just starting is journey into the game and is already a regular in the national team and at madrid. Whilst his performances have been ranging from piss poor to average this season, I do think he has it in him to be a very effective DM. But unlike Ozil I think his adaptation will take longer because Ozil is so much better technically and thus will settle early in la liga because he is so technically good. As Khedira is lacking in technical terms, it will take longer for him.

Sergio

Sergison
When have I ever said that Carroll is a great player?

He can be a great player and only a fool would deny that he has the potential to be a great player.
Even if he did, only a fool would try and justify that fee like you do. You paid top dollar for a nobody. I didn't even realise until a couple weeks ago that I had actually seen this guy play live before that is how much of a nobody he is.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Even if he did, only a fool would try and justify that fee like you do. You paid top dollar for a nobody. I didn't even realise until a couple weeks ago that I had actually seen this guy play live before that is how much of a nobody he is.

The fee doesn't bother me and I doubt it doesn't bother him. His skill set is perfect for the epl and we needed someone of his stature a long time. I tend to look beyond the fee and see what Carroll can do for us and he will do a lot. We will be a lot better team with him in our side now.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i dont see what the facination with ozil is TBH....he had a good world cup been playing good for madrid but nothing breathtaking....khedira is pretty bad

and carrolll is terrible sorry eddy...liverpool got the biggest break with torres and then threw it away with the carrol deal

i dont see what the facination with ozil is TBH....he had a good world cup been playing good for madrid but nothing breathtaking....khedira is pretty bad

and carrolll is terrible sorry eddy...liverpool got the biggest break with torres and then threw it away with the carrol deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans