Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oezil is a magnificent footballer. Sergio's just on the windup.

Khedira's nothing special though, I agree.

Khedira provides us with fantastic aerial ball winning edge. That is the best trait about him but against teams like Barca, he is slow and on the offensive he is terrible.

I always said Khedira is hiding but it just might be in fact that he isn't anything too special. Bring in competition. Lassana isn't competition, Khedira knows he owns that spot any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Pry Wilshere away from Arsenal, he could be our new McManaman. Or bring in Bastian. We offer Gago, Mamadou + 5 million in return. Xabi, Parejo, Bastian/Wilshere and Khedira.

Khedira has endless stamina and had a good World Cup, which is why he was signed, but the fact that Lass and Granero have managed to unseat him from the DM position should tell you everything.

Oezil, meanwhile, transforms Madrid and along with Di Maria and Xabi is their most important attacking player. fantastic signing.

Granero did not unseat him (he has like 10 appearances all together), nor did Lass who was substituted for Khedira numerous times and only played in games were Khedira was injured or needed rest.

If Lass was really on his ass, Khedira should explode beyond his shell (in theory).

yawn.

Madrid will always find someone to score goals. even perennial misfit Benzema's at it now he's getting a run in the side.

Scoring a goal is not a problem for Madrid, controlling the match is what we are far from perfecting. I have said it many times and until we find different outlets to Xabi, we will always week. Barcelona for all their might are shit if Iniesta doesn't pull the strings when Xavi isn't and Xavi. You two have two outlets that it is practically impossible to mark them both, it requires around 5 players, and with Messi, Villa and Pedro vs another 5?

Beast

The Observer
yawn.

Madrid will always find someone to score goals. even perennial misfit Benzema's at it now he's getting a run in the side.

Nope Meta, the reason Higuain was excluded because we are talking about this season but if he is here i would put him probably tie with Xabi
you can find goal scorers but you can't find a player like Higuain who play with his heart , 100 % committed every game till the last game.. a player even when he was 2-3 years younger he could save the team with countless goals in the last minute many times made by himself than an assist .
In many ways Higuain is very similar to Raul , he never bothered us with sitting on the bench when he arrived, stayed for 2-3 years till Ruud was injured (something people forget that till 2008 the main strike force was Raul-Ruud ) took his chance by the balls and the rest was history .
always improved year on year , always broke a barrier .. this season his target was the CL and he did score couple of times till he was injured
he makes the team tick upfront and offer the creators several options for their pass whether by passing the ball to the empty spaces or putting pressure on the defence ..beside Xavi marking Xabi in the classico i put Higuain missing the game as the second most important factor for the defeat

@ Raed , Mamadou Diarra is sold to Monaco man.. where were you ?? and Wilshere is a central midfielder he ain't no Macca

On a serious note :
Adebarndoor " i don't see success possible in Real with my dreadlocks "
so he shaved his head...
Genius player...if only City and Arsenal knew or he discovered it earlier ... all to do with Aerodynamics

God help us

Beast

The Observer
Some reports claim for the Clasico/Copa final.. i'm not that optimistic .. back hernia are not easy to recover from that quickly despite Higuain commitment in training led to speedy development in his recovery

dalitis8

Banned
That sounds very bad indeed.

It mean, that best case scenario for Higuain is to play the CL semis, if Madrid reach that stage.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Nope Meta, the reason Higuain was excluded because we are talking about this season but if he is here i would put him probably tie with Xabi
you can find goal scorers but you can't find a player like Higuain who play with his heart , 100 % committed every game till the last game.. a player even when he was 2-3 years younger he could save the team with countless goals in the last minute many times made by himself than an assist .
In many ways Higuain is very similar to Raul , he never bothered us with sitting on the bench when he arrived, stayed for 2-3 years till Ruud was injured (something people forget that till 2008 the main strike force was Raul-Ruud ) took his chance by the balls and the rest was history .
always improved year on year , always broke a barrier .. this season his target was the CL and he did score couple of times till he was injured
he makes the team tick upfront and offer the creators several options for their pass whether by passing the ball to the empty spaces or putting pressure on the defence ..beside Xavi marking Xabi in the classico i put Higuain missing the game as the second most important factor for the defeat

@ Raed , Mamadou Diarra is sold to Monaco man.. where were you ?? and Wilshere is a central midfielder he ain't no Macca

On a serious note :
Adebarndoor " i don't see success possible in Real with my dreadlocks "
so he shaved his head...
Genius player...if only City and Arsenal knew or he discovered it earlier ... all to do with Aerodynamics

God help us

I think he is talking about the importance of taking this club seriously, on the inside and on the outside. Di Stefano asked Drenthe to cut his hair as well. Its just a display of professionalism.

Beast

The Observer
And that's when Iker tell him "Raul ,i'm your father "

darth-vader-luke.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fair enough, Raed, Khedira's better in the air than Lass.

brother I been lovin' Higuain since River Plate in 2005, I ain't sleepin' on how great he is so you don't haveta remind me. he is great, astounding, the true heir to Raul's throne... but he's not the crucial factor in your attack and how you play.

Real Madrid will always score goals, that's not a question. why do you think I didn't mention Cristiano despite his seemingly endless amount of ways to put the ball in the net? (his hattrick strike against Villarreal was straight gangsta) it's the men behind the forwards that are crucial for Madrid, and you know that coz you were practically Aasim'ing yourself when you signed Kaka and when he played well. but that's why you never looked truly amazing last season despite your mammoth 96 points. Kaka was a stone cold flop and Xabi was still adapting. now Xabi has adapted and you have a real #10 with Nemo, consequently you look twice the side you were under Pellegrini.

trust.

Adebayor cut his hair, because he thinks that dreadlocks don't suit Madrid :lol:

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/veia-triunfando-madrid-rastas/20110311dasdaiftb_21/Tes

facepalm.jpg

the Bernabeu should have "SLEGS BLANKES" written on the tunnel walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans