Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Quality song, it's played on the radio 24/7 though here in the U.S. Have you read the lyrics for the song? It's kinda creepy.

Yeah man, I was thinking the same. I don't know why anyone would think of such lyrics but I find it...how can I say?

Richard.H

Yeah man, I was thinking the same. I don't know why anyone would think of such lyrics but I find it...how can I say?

It puzzled my mind at first, because the beat of the song makes you think it's a happy song yet they are singing something completely opposite of what the song makes it look like.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho didn't ever hold a perfect home record until this stage of competition managing any other club. What a huge jinx this is.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If, God willing, Messi scores the winner in the next classico that would smash soooo many records... Mou's unbeaten home record, Madrid's perfect home record this season & Messi never scoring against Mou

DucdeOrléans

Could not care less about that record. First of all 85 percent of the record is archieved for other clubs than Franco CF. Second of all his record does not seem to help him in the league....

Record or not we obviously should be able to beat them away from home again.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I see Perez had to come out and publicly defend Mourinho to the fans as they have been complaining about his defensive mentality. Jose has also come out himself to say that he was happiest in England and wants to go back when he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans