Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Truth is lost between Meta & Raed...
Higuain has the ability to adapt to the team situation that's why he provided CR last year with plenty of assists (yes there was a time when both weren't the best of partners ) but he did the same way he absorbed Raul into selecting him as his protégé
Benzema issues was purely mental /adapting/self confidence issue .. as per the article i posted which investigate the curious case of Benzema .. the credit goes to Jose-Zidane axis which worked out well for the team.. Jose slamming him and Zizou advising him turned him for a barndoor to a goal machine
anyhow Raed regarding "haven't met a team that need us to put tons of pressure from the front " did u miss Lyon second leg dog ?
That's what gave us the victory.. Ozil-Benzema pressured the fullbacks and the CB's that how we won
I also think Benzema is a better dribbler than Higuain, he can create scoring opportunities better than Higuain. The thing is I also think he's a form striker, great when on form, but terrible when off form, Higuain is still useful even when not scoring goals, plus he's more consistent IMO. Another important point is that Higuain has a better chemistry with CR7 than Benzema, I think its harder to defend the Higuain-CR7 combo than defending RM when Benzema is playing.

Very true, however i'd love to see a front duet of Higuain-Benzema (now that he is on form )

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I agree, Benzema is the future. In fact if I was Madrid, I'd sell Higgy and make the team revolve around the Benz. And if you have to sell Higgy to Barcelona so be it, our loss.
ema
yup...higgy should leave and benzema given the keys to the castle...u will be unstoppable then

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Truth is lost between Meta & Raed...
Higuain has the ability to adapt to the team situation that's why he provided CR last year with plenty of assists (yes there was a time when both weren't the best of partners ) but he did the same way he absorbed Raul into selecting him as his protégé
Benzema issues was purely mental /adapting/self confidence issue .. as per the article i posted which investigate the curious case of Benzema .. the credit goes to Jose-Zidane axis which worked out well for the team.. Jose slamming him and Zizou advising him turned him for a barndoor to a goal machine
anyhow Raed regarding "haven't met a team that need us to put tons of pressure from the front " did u miss Lyon second leg dog ?
That's what gave us the victory.. Ozil-Benzema pressured the fullbacks and the CB's that how we won

Very true, however i'd love to see a front duet of Higuain-Benzema (now that he is on form )

Yeah and he was really good at it but as good as Lyon was, they were deflated once Marcelo scored. Still, I need to see a lot more, Lyon was a good hint, not a yard stick.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Kay Murray

mainrmtv1.jpg

kay.championsleague.intro.jpg

kay-murray-1709294141.jpg

Thank you my friend, thank you.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah and he was really good at it but as good as Lyon was, they were deflated once Marcelo scored. Still, I need to see a lot more, Lyon was a good hint, not a yard stick.

Raed, watch before Marcelo scored.. the shit Benzema gave Cissokho in particular .. he was really good in that

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yes i agree with all you've said above ..

:lol:

Wtf is that?

Plus your fascination with Ghaddafi is worrying me.

Raed, watch before Marcelo scored.. the shit Benzema gave Cissokho in particular .. he was really good in that

Beast, to be honest, I'd focus with you more but right now I am jealous of Cannavaro because Kay is staring into him in the most amazing way. I don't know why I find her so attractive.

Beast

The Observer
:lol:

Wtf is that?

Plus your fascination with Ghaddafi is worrying me.

That's the amount of information Yusuf been posting lately ...
Ghaddafi is the man ...the man makes Jon Stewart and Lewis Black the most boring men on the planet

W

woobie

Saw the bit about CRonaldo's injury. Figured it was an 'international break injury'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans