Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
CR injured again.

Play him all season long. See he gets tired. Blame schedule.

Love you Jose.

I don't like conspiracy thoeries, but isn't it possible that Madrid are exaggerating the extent of his problem so that he will not have to play the dreaded internationals and get some rest? Maybe?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Of course, but I saw a bit of the game yesterday and he didn't look OK to me. Bit of the same versus Lyon. So for once, I kind of take it cause he looked Fabregassish.

dalitis8

Banned
Just watched extended highlights of the game last night, and I have to say that Madrid were a bit lucky.

Atletico had the better chances, and more of them.

But, the point has to be made, that lately Madrid are looking pretty good. Fine performances against Malaga, Santander, Lyon.

El Gato

Villarato!
CR injured again.

Play him all season long. See he gets tired. Blame schedule.

Love you Jose.

Smokescreen before internationals and to let him rest against Gijon and have him fit against Tottenham ?

Carvalho injured too apparently.

Very interesting indeed.

Castilla collecting another win, 0:2 away against Alcala Henares with Sarabia and Morata(?) being the goalscorers. Toril is such a legend :worthy: 10 wins in 11 games with the draw due to shit refereeing and lack of Morata, Alex and Casado.

Also Universidad has drawn their fixture which makes Castilla being only a point behind the second spot in the group 1 of Segunda B.

Last edited:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
gotta say ... i loved what i saw from Real yesterday ... crap defending and chances galore for Athletico ... now if only FCB's finishing wasn't so awful we might just be able to take advantage of it.

btw ... I dunno who it was that said Iker's form was off ... and I don't know if they were joking or not ... but that man was a force field yesterday. amazing performance.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
After all there indeed is something that Pep could learn from Mou... It's the 'international break injury' theory!!

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
yea but no one is as good as Mourinho. he is the Special One. Never gets any eggshells in his scrambled eggs.

ever.

Beast

The Observer
CR is injured this time.. he's been getting some rough tackles and he isn't fully fit.. it was a matter of time i said last 2 games it was so stupid from Jose ...
great news from Castilla as usual Toril should be the next in line after Jose easily (not Michel damn u Pep ) .. next year the B classico without the pressure will be immense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans