Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Yeap, Ibra and kaka were respective disasters for the clubs that signed them.

Both transfers were almost equally calamitous.

Why the fuck is Ibra even mentioned when the discussion is all about Kaka-scandal!? Ibra won a league, two super-copas, European super-cup and a club world cup... What has Kaka won again!? That's right jack shit! And Ibra scored a golazo to win a classico, that alone warrants his price! Kaka don't deserve to be even discussed alongside Ibra-the gangster... So shut the fuck up dirty Madridistas :shh:

It was not Ibra that won those trophies.

It was Barca that did. Barca won those trophies, despite Ibra, not thanks to him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It was not Ibra that won those trophies.

It was Barca that did. Barca won those trophies, despite Ibra, not thanks to him.

forget nearly all his goals for now. all his openers, even a couple he popped up with later in the season, forget the fact that in 3 of our 4 losses he was the only guy to score, look at one thing:

we won La Liga by 3 points.

we beat Real Madrid in November 1-0 thanks to a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal in a game where we were being outplayed (by Kaka, of all people).

there's your 3 points. and there's your La Liga.

he's proven himself to be a complete fuck but if O.J. Simpson can murder two people and still have his achievements recognised by the NFL then I think we can forgive Zlatan his bitter ranting against Pep.

dalitis8

Banned
Forget all his laziness and his missed chances as well.

Forget that Eto'o would have scored at least 10 more.

Forget that Pep had to bench him in the final games of the season.

Forget that Pep had to kick him out.

I stand by my view that Ibra was a total disaster for us.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Forget all his laziness and his missed chances as well.

Forget that Eto'o would have scored at least 10 more.

Forget that Pep had to bench him in the final games of the season.

Forget that Pep had to kick him out.

I stand by my view that Ibra was a total disaster for us.

and yet despite his laziness, his missed chances (the Eto'o comment is pure conjecture) and the fact that he got benched, he had a 1:2 ratio and contributed heavily to us winning La Liga with a record 99 points. you can hate all you want, but them's the facts. he can go fuck himself for his actions since the summer, but I thank the guy for his contribution last season.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Well when a cule come and laugh on Kaka situation it automatically invite the "those who's house are made of glass " situation and thus Ibra was mentioned for Yusuf the ice-skate philosopher
except ibra did some good for barca while kaka has done jack shit except put in a couple penalties for madrid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
forget nearly all his goals for now. all his openers, even a couple he popped up with later in the season, forget the fact that in 3 of our 4 losses he was the only guy to score, look at one thing:

we won La Liga by 3 points.

we beat Real Madrid in November 1-0 thanks to a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal in a game where we were being outplayed (by Kaka, of all people).

there's your 3 points. and there's your La Liga.

he's proven himself to be a complete fuck but if O.J. Simpson can murder two people and still have his achievements recognised by the NFL then I think we can forgive Zlatan his bitter ranting against Pep.

This

Beast

The Observer
except ibra did some good for barca while kaka has done jack shit except put in a couple penalties for madrid

Actually despite the reputation you will be surprised if you look @ Kaka stats.. somehow his great performance earlier last season before his injury in December skip everyone mind including yours truly ... and that include the 2 month injury for Cristiano
9 goals and 8 assists are not bad for someone who played half a season

Sergio

Sergison
Yeah, Ibra maybe worked out better on the pitch - but still not great. But financially it was far more retarded, so on balance, they are both about as horrendously bad as transfers get.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
and yet despite his laziness, his missed chances (the Eto'o comment is pure conjecture) and the fact that he got benched, he had a 1:2 ratio and contributed heavily to us winning La Liga with a record 99 points. you can hate all you want, but them's the facts. he can go fuck himself for his actions since the summer, but I thank the guy for his contribution last season.

& this^^

True gentleman's assessment... 'Give the credit where it's due' is all that needed to be done. The financial aspect isn't the player's fault really

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
1/2 a season Meta if you want to be precise

tbh it was more than just half. even if it was just a handful of games after xmas they were all crucial given how unyielding the race was. most of them came in a bunch at the end of March, if you recall. Zlatan hit his low-point with that godawful performance vs. Zaragoza, but Messi gave him that penalty which lifted him. he then scored crucial openers in the following games vs. Osasuna and Mallorca, and then had his brace vs. Arsenal.

he was injured in the warmup vs. Athletic (first game of April) and that was it, really. that injury finished it. the good form he'd built back up deserted him and he only scored one more goal before the season finished, and that was just a nerve-calmer that made it 3-1 against Xerez. that was pretty much the only good game he played as well. sad to see how quickly his form vanished, but he was at least electric before xmas.

Yeah, Ibra maybe worked out better on the pitch - but still not great. But financially it was far more retarded, so on balance, they are both about as horrendously bad as transfers get.

yeah but we've managed to get half the fee back from you. so we're "only" making a loss of €20m or so, which is bloody good considering how much we overpaid (which we had to do if we were gonna do business in that summer, thanks to Madrid buying Cristiano and Kaka) for the fucker.

DucdeOrléans

Beast do you really think that the Kaka deal was better than the Ibra deal? Come on ffs!

Ibra scored 22 goals in 42 matches, decided the Clásico (and ultimately the league title) and won 3 other titles (Spanish and European Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup).

His fee was 65 INCLUDING Eto'o.

Kaka has played for you guys for nearly two years and has won fuck all, only played 33 percent of the games and failed miserable overall. And you bought him for the same price more or less. (Actually MORE, his price was 68,5 million Euros)....

And he is basically finished (cronic knee problems)

As bitter as you may be since Peps reign and our total dominance you can't be that deluded.

BTW: Dudek has only won 1 league title and played 11 games. Chygrynskiy did "only" cost 10 million euros (25-15) and played 14 games and won the league and FIFA Club World Cup. I am not saying he was not a shit signing, but let's get the proportions straight (no comparison with Kaka for example....)

Beast

The Observer
Did you read anything of what was written or you just decided you will post cause you had something to say ? if it was the later than don't mention my name cause it's clear you haven't read what i wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans