Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I won't allow it ..
I held my anger with Benzema, Adebayoor i said ok he is just on loan

But if Ibra comes near our club than it's a conspiracy and some heads will be reaped

Anyhow it's all Italian speculation as Milan don't have the money so people try to find ways to make Silvio capable.. however even With Ibra in Milan won't have enough cash to cover the rest of CR price ;) moreover how can you include what you don't own ? Ibra is still a BARCA PLAYER.. i think if he is considered a failure Milan will simply send him back to Barca..which would be like the biggest "i fuck you " in the history of football :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
People who don't understand the role of tactics in football, have zero understanding of the game.

I cannot put it more bluntly than that.

Sergio

Sergison
I won't allow it ..
I held my anger with Benzema, Adebayoor i said ok he is just on loan

But if Ibra comes near our club than it's a conspiracy and some heads will be reaped

Anyhow it's all Italian speculation as Milan don't have the money so people try to find ways to make Silvio capable.. however even With Ibra in Milan won't have enough cash to cover the rest of CR price ;) moreover how can you include what you don't own ? Ibra is still a BARCA PLAYER.. i think if he is considered a failure Milan will simply send him back to Barca..which would be like the biggest "i fuck you " in the history of football :D

Well you have quite a bit wrong there. For a start Milan have as much money to spend on any player as Berlusconi wants, and he is a billionaire. And Ibra is a MILAN PLAYER - his contract with us is a permanent one, Barcelona have no rights to him at all, only 24M€ compensation. So he is ours to sell to who we wish at whatever price we wish.

I sense you are worried. ;)

Oh and keep dreaming about Pato, but he is banging the presidents daughter, so you lucked out on that one.

Beast

The Observer
Lol .. there is a difference between feeling the club may want to get Pato and me wanting Pato
he is similar to Higuain in style but the later has proved himself more than Pato and he is older , more mature and been in the club for 6 years now :D

Yeah Silvio is a Billionaire on paper... cash is a different matter ,debts is another matter
that's why you afforded Ibra not postponed his payment to this summer or made Genoa pay for Prince
@ the end you will go for Kaka ... ;) so Silvio can have all his pretty boys

poncirus

tactics determine training. not the other way around. how the players train and what they work to achieve is based on the tactical decisions that a coach makes. for instance, for FCB, possession is imperative. As such, when FCB does not have possession, pressing to win the ball back is even more imperative. this is a tactical choice by Pep. He could tell the team to sit back, become compact around the 18 yard box, and wait for the other team to give the ball back. Instead, he tells his players to press. So instead of having defensive drills about organization and cover, he has pressing drills. Granted Pep has the players who are talented and willing to do this, and his ability to get his players to "buy in to his system" is something that all great managers have across all sports, but his tactics are another weapon in his arsenal and completely independent of his managerial charms. Moreover, they are more important. Just ask Arsene Wenger.
Now that makes sense, but when or where have I disputed this? 99% of the job is done on the training ground, plan for a particular game is necessary but is just an icing on the cake. Of course tactical choices determine how your teams play and what will you do on training, but it's all generally basic stuff. There is no secret Barcelona tactics, the way Barca plays is completely comprehensible. The fact they are playing consistently the way the are is where you recognize top work.

I didn't say tactics are not important FFS, just stop that strawman crap... Whole this argument is about clueless and boring people who like to think there are some secret tactical spells and largely overstate significance of particular game tactics, while they overlook much more important aspects of the game. Kind of people that feed on journalist crap like "Ancelotti TOTALLY outsmarted SAF" when let's say Chelsea wins scrappy 1:0 because of luck or individual effort. Or vice versa. Complete nonsense.

poncirus

People who don't understand the role of tactics in football, have zero understanding of the game.

I cannot put it more bluntly than that.

Now this is what I'm talking about. I'm sure this one doesn't know very much about the game, but doesn't prevent him to feel so smart when he says "tactics". Way to go.

You don't have to analyze, to verify your arguments, to study the game, just say "you don't understand tactics" or "that's genius tactics". And be vile and pretentious as much as you're ignorant. Unbeliavable.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Well am pretty sure all of that 56M you wasted on that cripple Kaka' is cash ;)

And you knowlike Sheva money at least half of it it went to Silvio pockets to pay more debts somewhere else
Which in turn you paid it for Robinho, Huntelaar and the salary for the zero transfers half fringe players .. living la vida loca :p

Sergio

Sergison
What has Robinho got to do with it? We paid 18M for him and he has been brilliant, 10x the player Kaka' has been for Madrid at x3 the cost.

poncirus

lol.. of course not .. it was TACTICS

Pep studied and found Achilles heel , he put Xavi to man mark Xabi when you don't have the ball ..
we were brainless ..Barca walked with a home run

Jesus don't u guys try to watch ANYTHING beside some player tricks ?

And to finish with this nonsense, this is the perfect example.

Of course. It was all about "tactical masterstroke" of marking Alonso. And nobody before Pep didn't come to this idea. Does anyone see how actually retarded this is?

Barcelona overwhelmed Real because they were defending high up the pitch and were cutting passing lanes, like they do every single week. The fact that somebody marked Alonso is really a sensation, to mark team's best passer is something unseen before. Jesus Christ.

W

woobie

Poncirus, with respect, you haven't made a single point that makes me want to disagree with Beast's statement. Or Estel's. Or Pippo's. Seems to me your understanding of the role of tactics in modern football may be different than that of several other posters.

poncirus

I explained on what I base my opinion and which are the most important things that make a well coached team. My point was particular game tactics are, while necessary, certainly not as important as those things.

Now tell me what actually posters you mentioned said that bears any kind of substance, instead of spouting abusive crap? I saw only "you don't know shit", "you don't know anything about tactics", "tactics is all" etc. "Football is like chess" and that Alonso marking theory is as far as it got. And it's retarded.

Last edited:
W

woobie

And I'm saying I think your arguments are unconvincing and inaccurate. Tactics are vitally important in high level football matches and nothing you have said convinces me to think otherwise. Instead, I suggest that your understanding of the sport is incomplete.

poncirus

And I'm saying I think your arguments are unconvincing and inaccurate. Tactics are vitally important in high level football matches and nothing you have said convinces me to think otherwise. Instead, I suggest that your understanding of the sport is incomplete.
Now, must I repeat for 5555th time that I never said tactics are not important? Again, my whole point was:

1) there are some much important things than particular game tactics
2) people tend to overstate importance of particular game tactics nowadays, and do it in irritatingly pretentious and ignorant fashion

Now what actually you and other posters said to convince me otherwise? Did you offer any relevant argument or only ad hominem digs?

Beast

The Observer
I explained on what I base my opinion and which are the most important things that make a well coached team. My point was particular game tactics are, while necessary, certainly not as important as those things.

Now tell me what actually posters you mentioned said that bears any kind of substance, instead of spouting abusive crap? I saw only "you don't know shit", "you don't know anything about tactics", "tactics is all" etc. "Football is like chess" and that Alonso marking theory is as far as it got. And it's retarded.

So you don't understand football and you don't read as well ? i gave you over 10 football team examples .. did you both to debate any of it ? or have sufficient reply for Xabi ? for the 4-1-4-1 deployed by Pep last season in the home classico (notice i gave you some local examples maybe you did bother to watch football like the rest of us )
the fact that you have nothing to back up your ludicrous statement which shows if anything that your football barely go outside couple of hours on a video game
If there any "retardation " and judging by the majority of people over here who argued your case and we know their football knowledge you should quickly be looking in the mirror

To quote you as you seem to be trying to escape this corner football tactics is more than "ICING ON A CAKE "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans