Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Success rate of youth products , Real has the highest success rate (even if in the last decade we haven't used many of them )
the article u posted mention those in Spain than you have the likes of Jurado , Raul , Cambiasso,Eto'o ..etc
the one who kept watching our youth was Rafa .. he is to our youth what is wenger's to barca youth
One of the best youth academy but worst policies/systems.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well to be honest it's underrated aswell. People think you only have Javi Garcia's and Raul Bravo's, while the whole truth is that Casillas, Raul, Eto'o, Guti, Mista(!!!!), Loldado, Mata and Arbeloa all came from your Castilla.

ricknattery

Well to be honest it's underrated aswell. People think you only have Javi Garcia's and Raul Bravo's, while the whole truth is that Casillas, Raul, Eto'o, Guti, Mista(!!!!), Loldado, Mata and Arbeloa all came from your Castilla.

I only see only 3 WC players in there

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Are you just trying to find anything to contradict any positive point raised about Madrid ? It seems kinda pathetic..

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Javi Garcia is doing great with Benfica :D
If only De La Red.. *sigh*
Yeah shame about De La Red. That's the reason I didn't mention him, because he's retired.

Javi Gracias was so good that you forogt how you spelll his name :lol: Madrid's Oleguer

Casillas, Raul, Guti, Mista and Mata are WC.
so 5. or 4 if you exclude mista.

Casillas, Raul, Guti, Mista and Mata are WC.
so 5. or 4 if you exclude mista.

dalitis8

Banned
Madrid's cantera have produced tons of players of a very high calibre, no doubt, but lately they (maybe it's down to luck) they have not produced a Messi or a Xavi or an Iniesta.

That's all. Otherwise their output is might impressive.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
207490_10150157615184663_369162099662_6330596_4254542_n.jpg

Madrid gets to everyone, it seems.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Madrid's cantera have produced tons of players of a very high calibre, no doubt, but lately they (maybe it's down to luck) they have not produced a Messi or a Xavi or an Iniesta.
Which system other than Barca's has?

Touché.

Beast

The Observer
We haven't produced a similar crop since the 80's Quinta del Buitre who were magnificent
The generation of Raul and Guti was very good but too many foreigners and Barca dominance led to less players due to the competitiveness i mean look@ Canizares who was couple of generations older there was no place for such a great keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans