Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I guess that was me it's my mistake .. Pepe already missed the second leg with Spurs..
u ain't running away from Pepe the beast :D

Beast

The Observer
He did quite well last night ;) ..

Don't know if Jose will pick Garay or Albiol to partner Ramos in the midfield.. as i predicted Albiol to be the weakest link last night (and by god he epically was ) i think Arbeloa will be the next in line to screw us up if Ramos moved to the centre

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He did quite well last night ;) ..

Don't know if Jose will pick Garay or Albiol to partner Ramos in the midfield.. as i predicted Albiol to be the weakest link last night (and by god he epically was ) i think Arbeloa will be the next in line to screw us up if Ramos moved to the centre

That's because he had Carvalho by his side... won't be the case in 10 days time!!

I am so confused.

he meant 'in the middle' I suppose... for the CL 1st leg

Don't worry Gio, after Ramos fucks up in the center this Wednesday Mou would shit bricks to repeat playing Pepe in the midfield in the CL ;)

Beast

The Observer
Yep centre of the defence
same problem for the Copa.. either Garay or Ramos beside Ricardo since Pepe will be in the midfield

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends who do you rate more to keep the defence solid Garay or Arbeloa. Personally I rate Arbeloa higher but that is my opinion.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think that Ramos is not suited for central defense role, at least not for Spain... Not because he hasn't got skills, think he does, but because of his lapses of concentration(isn't he like the player who has earned most red cards for Madrid in their history and he has played only 6 seasons which says a lot) and Pique himself loses his head quite often!! While Pique needs some one like Puyi playing beside him(his first season he had Marquez), Ramos would need someone similar too

Beast

The Observer
I rate Arbeloa highly.. my beef with him for the classico is one thing

he is slow ..

as a defender he is top notch .. although he hasn't been on top of his game lately , you can see him struggling last night vs Messi almost cost us a goal

El Gato

Villarato!
Garay is a turtle. No way Jose starts him in such a high-caliber game against the best and the fastest opponents possible.

Beast

The Observer
He maybe slow but he is very composed
remember Metzelder in the Classico in Camp Nou 3 years ago ? (Ramos first game )

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe.. but I still don't think so.. That would be heckuva a gamble and Metzelder only started, because Pepe I believe was injured.

Beast

The Observer
Yep and even though Metzelder is slow he played his best game for Real and like Garay he didn't play much

in other news Castilla Madrid continue their 4 month unbeaten run under Toril with a 0-0 draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans