----------------------------Casillas-----------------------

---New RB-----------Ramos---------Pepe------------Marcelo---

--------------------New DM-----------Alonso-----------------

---------Di Maria-------------------------------------Ronaldo---

--------------------------------Ozil---------------------------

-----------------------------Higuain----------------------------

New Right back? Probably Maicon

New DM? Someone like M'Vila

Sell Lass and one or two others. You'd have Sahin backing up Alonso. Khedira backing up the new DM. Mourinho's new No.9 competing with Higuain.

lovebarca

do you want to rearrange your formations because according to "as" Hamit Altıntop from bayern munich just in his way to join madrid....
transfer season starts
oh god i love it

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The team should be:-

----------------------------Casillas-----------------------

---New RB-----------Ramos---------Pepe------------Marcelo---

--------------------New DM-----------Alonso-----------------

---------Di Maria-------------------------------------Ronaldo---

--------------------------------Ozil---------------------------

-----------------------------Higuain----------------------------

New Right back? Probably Maicon

New DM? Someone like M'Vila

Jose's Carvallo not in the S11?

No chance...

I don't see why Ramos shouldn't be in the RB position he is a beast there IMO...

do you want to rearrange your formations because according to "as" Hamit Altıntop from bayern munich just in his way to join madrid....
transfer season starts
oh god i love it

Makes me want to dust off that FM saved game and start over...

W

woobie

The Italian media is reporting that AS is reporting that Kaka is likely to be leaving Madrid at the end of the season, desitnation London (if AS's quotes from Kaka's mother are accurate).

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ha ha, no doubt they can afford him, but I think QPR's owners will have learnt "How not to manage a football club as a billionaire" from the owner of Kaka's likely destination, Chelsea.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
To not win the game tonight and deprive Barcelona of having the possibility to become champions on the pitch.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just about official now, eh?...Wonder if the 2nd time around amounts to much more than the last time around...At least we've seen, you can take the player from the club but ya can't remove the douche from the player

recorte.php

Panna

@ Woobie, Mou wants to give Casillas some rest?? I do not get it but i read it today.
By the way i do not get anything what Mou did,does and will do.

XaviMessiGirl

Erm... Mou you are just one crazy bastard aren't you.

Honestly I can't think of anything other than he has already conceded defeat and doesn't want us to have the pleasure of winning it tomorrow. I doubt Iker got injured and there's no other more important competition for him to have to rest for. The rest of the lineup is the usual though it seems.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its hard to live up to the 100 mill for ronaldo but god dam he is doing the best he can with all them goals he scores...excellent player but he needs to bring it vs barca and in the CL but doing all he can to keep madrid afloat...clearly your player of the season

dalitis8

Banned
its hard to live up to the 100 mill for ronaldo but god dam he is doing the best he can with all them goals he scores...excellent player but he needs to bring it vs barca and in the CL but doing all he can to keep madrid afloat...clearly your player of the season

And by some distance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans