Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
twitter's ablaze with Kun-to-Real rumours.

if so I expect Benzy or Higgers (or both) to leave.

I thought I will have to deal with one heart breaking departure and arrival this summer like always. Seems to me I will have to deal with multiple ones.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If Madrid sells Higuan I'll throw a party, what a magnificently stupid move that would be. Sadly if anything it will probably be those idiots at Juve wasting their budget on the Benz.

Thats actually one signing they may need,they need to move Ramos centrally and sign an attacking right back,last summer their transfer policy was good and signed Ozil and Di Maria for decent pries,this summer their strategy is horrible so far,istead of Sahin they should have gone for a classic destroyer and they should have used Granero more instead of signing altintop,we will see what happens next
doubt they will sign Coentrao but maybe they will go for someone like llorente/Aguero afterall

I think at least while Mourinho is there Pepe's future is as a DM, a Carvalho-Ramos CB pairing would be pretty sweet but this is why they need a real RB. Maicon is still just a pipe dream, only Madridistas like Ed are ready to place him in the lineup.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Benzema is definitely going. 2 premier league clubs have been in contact with Real over Benzema and NOT been rebuffed by them.

If Madrid sells Higuan I'll throw a party, what a magnificently stupid move that would be. Sadly if anything it will probably be those idiots at Juve wasting their budget on the Benz.

I think at least while Mourinho is there Pepe's future is as a DM, a Carvalho-Ramos CB pairing would be pretty sweet but this is why they need a real RB. Maicon is still just a pipe dream, only Madridistas like Ed are ready to place him in the lineup.

How is Maicon a pipe dream?

El Gato

Villarato!
Kun and Maicon will not come to RM, period, end of story. Maicon signing doesn't even make sense. He's getting older and will not be any better. It's better for Ramos to keep on improving defensively under Mourinho since he will have Arbeloa as a fixed backup for RB if RM buys LB.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Hell, I'd carry him.

pft.

I'd bum him the entire way.

BEAT THAT.

but in all seriousness, Aguero is a fucking beast. perhaps not the poacher that Gonzo is, but in terms of all-around talent he's pretty goshdarnhelldamnass special. he has what it takes to be #2 to Messi, for sure.

anyway Gonzo leaving is just my theory, because I can't see him wanting to be 2nd/3rd choice, which he always will be under the Traductor.

as for Benzema, well he had a great season but the Traductor mysteriously dropped him from the first team after he refused to criticise the referee following the second Clasico this season. he played precisely 0 minutes in the Copa Final and CL Semi-Final. that's a fairly large statement, especially when they really needed goals in the second leg.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I just thought.

On another note this means that Llorente to Real is now off the cards...........

Fuck Rossi you guys should get Llorente.

Sergio

Sergison
Kun and Maicon will not come to RM, period, end of story. Maicon signing doesn't even make sense. He's getting older and will not be any better. It's better for Ramos to keep on improving defensively under Mourinho since he will have Arbeloa as a fixed backup for RB if RM buys LB.
Like Carvalho then?

Whether it makes sense or not does not determine whether Madrid will sign him or not. Especially as Mourinho is getting more free reign with signings. Lampard and Kaka' swap is gonna happen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans