Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
won't do them any good tho, barca will still dominate and more money spent by madrid with no return.

No club dominates forever... Plus this season the games between the 2, apart from the nou camp game, was not as one sided as the previous 2 seasons games. That front 3, plus Alonso and Sahin in the middle and Coentrao added to the defence would be Madrid a much tougher proposition for sure.

desoe

And they will get his son, who has a Maradona DNA.

I think it's the main plan, actually. RM doesn't really need Kun, they need his little boy.

Phatroonaldo

Wtf, are madrid going to sign aguero? Please no for ffs! For me aguero is the only player who can reach somewhere near messi's level. Having someone like ronaldo, aguero and higuain on the same front line is too ridiculous.

El Gato

Villarato!
What 5 signings are you talking about ? I don't understand wtf is the deal ? Why is everyone forcing a big buy on Madrid when it's not going to happen :lol:

Even Marca is smarter and they say that Aguero will join ManCity..

Yugi

well, sahin, altintop, coentrao (not sure if this is gonna happen but looks like), callejon and aguero (big probability)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What 5 signings are you talking about ? I don't understand wtf is the deal ? Why is everyone forcing a big buy on Madrid when it's not going to happen :lol:

Aguero is not joining Man City.

Bergkamp10

didn't they break that Aguero has signed for Madrid?

El Gato

Villarato!
No. The only thing that is known for sure is that Aguero requested a transfer and Atletico require a buy-out clause amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans