Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi_78

Hey follow Madridistas,

it seems Canales was not called up to the U21 Euro, is he injured or was it due to luck of match practice/fitness?

Beast

The Observer
Till u reach your 32nd league title and 10th Cl .. u won't , being better is relative terms , better last 3 years ? no doubt . better club ? u need to back it up

El Gato

Villarato!
And Jose said the sides are covered with Di Maria,CR,Callejon and Altintop ... Zidane insist on keeping Canales in the team but will be sent on loan.. Leon can go to Malaga..
Never understood players who make million but too fucking lazy to be pro's .. he wasted his golden chance i don't want him in the team next year

Yup. Weirdly enough he will not want to leave. I have no idea what happened to him over the course of last season. Too much higher class RM life ?

Marc

Till u reach your 32nd league title and 10th Cl .. u won't , being better is relative terms , better last 3 years ? no doubt . better club ? u need to back it up
Better club in terms of tradition and history. In terms of values and moral. Real Madrid is only a glory-buy-the-whole-world-and-get-titles team, Barcelona is Mes que un club.

edit
Also, with Guardiola and bright future ahead, reaching those numbers in titles is only mather of time.

Beast

The Observer
Better club in terms of tradition and history. In terms of values and moral. Real Madrid is only a glory-buy-the-whole-world-and-get-titles team, Barcelona is Mes que un club.

edit
Also, with Guardiola and bright future ahead, reaching those numbers in titles is only mather of time.

Go read history first and while you are at it say hi to Kubala , Kocsis , Cruyff,Romario,Laudrup...

dalitis8

Banned

Come on, we are not talking about the Franco era now are we???

For the past 2 decades, Barca have been the better team.

And yes, we are talking about the last 3 years, not ancient history. Madridistas tendency to sound like Scousers is getting seriously disturbing...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Come on, we are not talking about the Franco era now are we???

For the past 2 decades, Barca have been the better team.

And yes, we are talking about the last 3 years, not ancient history. Madridistas tendency to sound like Scousers is getting seriously disturbing...

For the past 2 decades?! oh my!! :lol:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:lol: wut? What he said was kind of right? Barca of 1990-2011 > Real of 1990-2011 as we have 4 trophys and you only have 3 (CL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans