Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hm, the move itself may have been a bit too early due to the way his game influenced Germany during the World Cup, but then on the flip side I would say that it's good that he comes to RM earlier, because he has had an extra year to learn Spanish, adapt to Spanish style of play and get to feel the football on the highest European level (as for the last season that is).

Beast

The Observer
And Khedira? I must admit the more i saw of Sami as the season went on the less and less i thought of him. Stiff and awkward, too slow on the ball, a little clumsy at times. Perhaps not a suitable buy afterall.
Sami will come good one of the classico where he were pressuering upfront was great .. however i believe Jose will try iron with iron..
he got the ball player in Sahin so now with Xabi and Ozil he will try the possesion game IMO
Sami will back up Xabi as we don't need his Playmaking skill as Sahin will pull that

Moe

powered by;
tumblr_lm5u6joFDQ1qempfio1_1280.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Khedira is like Keiteee... Will come really good against buses, average/decent when you play possession game and is exposed when you are pressurized in the mid field. That's my understanding of his game

Last edited:

lovebarca

Sami will come good one of the classico where he were pressuering upfront was great .. however i believe Jose will try iron with iron..
he got the ball player in Sahin so now with Xabi and Ozil he will try the possesion game IMO
Sami will back up Xabi as we don't need his Playmaking skill as Sahin will pull that

Beast i m absolutely sure jose will not try to aggressive football versus barca..
he tried last November and lost.. and if i know jose then he learn from his mistakes and never repeat it
so he willl try his regular double DM game like pepe and XABI
additionally he has example of MANU this season who tried to play football and lost...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

from what i am getting from the majority of football fans is people underrating sahin :( sucks he went to madrid but this lad is a player and will be a starter in madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I am not the biggest fan of Khedira, I have long criticized him but he is far from a write off. I am with Gala on everything he said, although I would add he gives us aerial presence, defensively speaking. He is useless going forward.

Beast

The Observer
Beast i m absolutely sure jose will not try to aggressive football versus barca..
he tried last November and lost.. and if i know jose then he learn from his mistakes and never repeat it
so he willl try his regular double DM game like pepe and XABI
additionally he has example of MANU this season who tried to play football and lost...

Well it's half truth my friend , he did try that as u said in Novemeber but he didn't have the midfield for it that's why he was spanked and that's why his first order of business was two players who can hold the ball possesion in midfield NOT Destroies like u suggest ..
the reason he will not try his regular double pivot this year (and not in the Supercup be sure of that , supercup will be similar to the CL approach ) is that he tried it in the 4 games series and didn't work out in his favour (despite success in the Copa and the two draws ) and he learn from his mistakes as u said , if he was planning for a double pivot in the classico's next season the transfers would have changed completely
all his transfers so far suggest Jose will try to form a team capable of holding possesion vs Barca and will try to take out their most effective weapon
from what i am getting from the majority of football fans is people underrating sahin :( sucks he went to madrid but this lad is a player and will be a starter in madrid

The same happened with Di Maria last seasons if you remember... usually the players people underrate are the ones that surprise u big time

I am not the biggest fan of Khedira, I have long criticized him but he is far from a write off. I am with Gala on everything he said, although I would add he gives us aerial presence, defensively speaking. He is useless going forward.

U get a defensive holding midfielder u are not expecting brilliance going forward.. that's the rest of the midfield & attackers role

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The one trophy that escaped Barca's capture this season has been put on display by the Spanish Football Federation

2hxpmj4.jpg

Beast

The Observer
And Jose said the sides are covered with Di Maria,CR,Callejon and Altintop ... Zidane insist on keeping Canales in the team but will be sent on loan.. Leon can go to Malaga..
Never understood players who make million but too fucking lazy to be pro's .. he wasted his golden chance i don't want him in the team next year

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Worse yet, he has the ability to be pro.

My worry is that when players move on loan they become very good players, they develop faster. What they don't become is world class players because they developed under more pressure. The risk with keeping a player is that they never develop at all, but with the mix of exceptional players, they can become world class. Though, this highly depends on the amount of time a player gets in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans