Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
why is it funny? do you think Madrid were better or more successful than Barca in the last two decades?

Of course man. I dont own it :beer2:

I don't necessarily think Madrid were better or more successful than Barca for the past 2 decades, but neither do I think Barca were better than Madrid or more successful the past 2 decades either. It is about even.

I would break it down into 5 year periods.

1990 - 1995 = Barcelona

1996 - 2000 = Real Madrid

2001 - 2005 = Real Madrid

2006 - 2011 - Barcelona

Thus to me it is pretty even.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I don't necessarily think Madrid were better or more successful than Barca for the past 2 decades, but neither do I think Barca were better than Madrid or more successful the past 2 decades either. It is about even.

1990 - 1995 = Barcelona

2006 - 2011 - Barcelona

:lol: So come back when you have 18 only is okay when it suits you?

:lol: 2. "Real is the best club in history" . how many times avewe heard that? And what is the reason? Because they hae the mt CL trophies.

So who won more CL trophies in 1990-2011? Barcelona. End of. We were the better club of these decades

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

:lol: 2. "Real is the best club in history" . how many times avewe heard that? And what is the reason? Because they hae the mt CL trophies.

So who won more CL trophies in 1990-2011? Barcelona. End of. We were the better club of these decades

Why are you directing this at me? I don't support Real Madrid.

Real were equally as dominant from 1997 - 2003. La Liga title in 97, CL in 98, CL in 2000, La liga in 2001, CL in 2002 and La liga in 2003. Plus numerous other trophies during that period.

During this period Barca shafted a great manager, listened to Cruyff too much, employed a donkey dutchman as manager as a replacement for the shafted Bobby Robson and signed numerous shite dutchmen like the De Boer brothers, Kluivert etc.

So to say Barca are clearly the best for TWO decades to me is completely wrong. For the past decade yes definitely.

dalitis8

Banned
For the past 2 decades?! oh my!! :lol:

You will never lose alone...I can understand your frustration...

:wave:

And you've just started to revert back to your normal dal:shit:is form. Please, spare us from your BS.

Most people cannot deal with reality.

You are in the majority, so no great need to worry.

:wave:

The past 2 decades, we have won more CLs than Madrid, more Ligas and more Copas and more Supercopas...so no contest there.

The past 2 decades, we have won more CLs than Madrid, more Ligas and more Copas and more Supercopas...so no contest there.

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Okay Eddie didn't understand you right. That is correct. But then again no one can say taht Real iste best club in history because they were the best club in history during the 1600's..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

1990 - 1995 = Barcelona

2006 - 2011 - Barcelona

this is almost entirely incorrect.

it breaks down like this:

1990-1994 = Barcelona

1994-1997 = Real Madrid

1997-1999 = Barcelona

2000-2004 = Real Madrid

2004-2007 = Barcelona

2007-2008 = Real Madrid

2008-present = Barcelona

and overall, Real have 20 trophies and we have 28.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
this is almost entirely incorrect.

it breaks down like this:

1990-1994 = Barcelona

1994-1997 = Real Madrid

1997-1999 = Barcelona

2000-2004 = Real Madrid

2004-2007 = Barcelona

2007-2008 = Real Madrid

2008-present = Barcelona

and overall, Real have 20 trophies and we have 28.

I did mine in 5 year periods you did yours in 2,3,4 year periods.

Thus of course there will be a diffferential.

impeh

Hi, its me..
serious question, as it isnt touched upon at all here in the UK, where do madrid get their money from?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
serious question, as it isnt touched upon at all here in the UK, where do madrid get their money from?

Look no further than the fact that they are referred to as the King's club...When has budgetary issues ever entered into a discussion when it comes to RM?...Nunca...And considering the world recession nevermind the economic disparity in Spain, ya gotta wonder how a club that has won 1 trophy in how many seasons continues to pour money into the club

The supporters will tell you it's because of their tv rights & shirt sales etc. but that amounts to what Reagan once referred to as voodoo economics...Or more recently the genius accounting practices of Wall Street...It just doesn't wash but then again, they are the King's club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans