Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

real value:
lass 10 m
garay 4-5 m
gago the same
leon 3m

the only real questionmark is Kaka... But not 40m for any reason..

Beast

The Observer
Anyhow the Kaka will be for Maicon according to the Italian press so Jose can use Ramos in the centre and solve the CB issue

jamrock

20m + maicon for kaka, jesus christ if this is real, barca need to get these real madrid backrooms to our clubs asap.

Beast

The Observer
20m + maicon for kaka, jesus christ if this is real, barca need to get these real madrid backrooms to our clubs asap.

Late revelation there ? we won no significant cup for so long and we keep earning as much and more of CL winners
Anyhow the man behind the deals is our VP Sanchez... he was in charge of RM marketing department in the early 2000's and one the strong man in the club to the extent he served under all presidents as a VP including Perez & Calderon than Perez

Lyon made a 10 Mil bid for Garay...

jamrock

Late revelation there ? we won no significant cup for so long and we keep earning as much and more of CL winners
Anyhow the man behind the deals is our VP Sanchez... he was in charge of RM marketing department in the early 2000's and one the strong man in the club to the extent he served under all presidents as a VP including Perez & Calderon than Perez

nah i have been saying that for a while, but is smacks me in the face every now and then

Xavi_78

Lyon? As far as I have seen they have already enough problems. Why would they pay one penny for an imposer like Garay who calls himself a defender but everybody else can clearly see that he is not one?

El Gato

Villarato!
Benfica said Coentrao is not for sale for less than his buyout clause of 30 mln, but that's the same thing they said before Di Maria's and Luiz's sellings.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
AS or Marca ran a interview withCoentrão where it was pretty clear he was intent on coming to the capital club

El Gato

Villarato!
He was, but it's out of his hands really. It's on Benfica and whether they let him go for cheaper price than 30 mln which is what he is trying to cause through interviews. Otherwise he stays there I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans