Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I just want madrid to sell their best players for some spare change, i just want them weaker...

Birdy

A benchwarmer who played just 100 less minutes than the regular starter Khedira in league. Is Mascherano a neglected benchwarmer too, because he played less minutes than Lass in league ? Not even going to talk about the price. It's uber stupidity to argue that someone is not worth that amount of money only because he doesn't play due to coaching decisions.

MAscherano price of course is less than last summer because of playing little.. It is a part of player value, as current shape is..
Coaching decision or not, that does not count at all in the market.. What counts is that he was clearly not a starter, and had minimal experience this year in all madrid's important games..

Plus, this guy career graph line is falling every year..
He could have been better utilized in madrid, but he was constantly being underrated..

Lass value is easily 15 mil. Heavily depending on how many years he has on his contract/if he wants out or not.

it depends also on what price value system are you in. If you take liverpool's inflation ridiculous deals (like CArroll, and the recent one henderson for 20m !!!.. lol), and of course our shitty deal for Ibrahimovic (never forget that), then yes he is worth not only 15, but up to 20..

But, in a reasonable football market, where ozil is worth 16m, he is worth the same as VDV last summer, hardly worth 10 m..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
MAscherano price of course is less than last summer because of playing little.. It is a part of player value, as current shape is..
How so? He won silverware, played well in the biggest game of club football and adapted very well to a new position.

Plus Mascherano is quality. Diarra is just a bundle of energy mixed with a bit of meh who gets mehher with every season that passes by.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:facepalm:
We couldn't sell Masch or under 25 mil euros atm. He WANTED out. Hence why his value was so low.

real won't let them get bullied, 15 or up or no deal..

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm really not going to come to any conclusions after reading that 'in a reasonable football market Ozil is worth 16 million'. Get some air.

El Gato

Villarato!
What is the point of discussing anyone's previous value ?

In the real world taking potential, abilities, market value due to contract into account, Ozil is worth 25+ million, Mascherano is worth 30+, Van Der Vaart is worth 15+ and same with Lass.

Birdy

Contract years completely fuse the real value of a player, which is his current abilities,form and potential..
What i discuss only is real value..

mascherano is not worth 30+ now for sure..
He was worth that a couple of years before and maybe more than that.. we got him in a low price due to the circumstances last summer..
You got Ozil last summer in his right price, more or less.. Now he is 25+ definetely because he developped and proved himslef in a top club..
VDV having failed to prove anything in MAdrid and being neglected, was sold last summer in his right price...

MAybe you want him badly to be sold, but LAss(i personally respect his abilities) NOW is not worth 15-20 for any reason.. Just because he is 26?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans