Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Lyon! lol... what a shitty decision.. 10m for Garay..

lol @ lass for 10 Mil :lol:

how much is he worth????

wat was wrong with CB??? pepe and carvalho are pretty strong
Nothing! Apparently Mourinho found his new DM : Pepe... Get ready for a hell lot of boxing next season..

Anyhow the Kaka will be for Maicon according to the Italian press so Jose can use Ramos in the centre and solve the CB issue
Kaka wont join Inter for any reason.. Most possible destination : EPL (and Chelsea..)

El Gato

Villarato!
Garay is a very solid defender. Not a shitty decision by any means. He'll do well for them.

Lass is worth at least 15-17 mln.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lyon! lol... what a shitty decision.. 10m for Garay..

how much is he worth????

Nothing! Apparently Mourinho found his new DM : Pepe... Get ready for a hell lot of boxing next season..

Kaka wont join Inter for any reason.. Most possible destination : EPL (and Chelsea..)

Kaka won't join Chelsea if Hiddink is manager.

Plus Kaka is the perfect replacement for Sneijder.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Ima use someone's logic that I read on the Thiago topic

Kaka won't leave I just saw him on the FIFA12 commercial repping the new jersey ;)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This just makes sense though really.

Ramos is a beast in the centre and with Maicon on the right, it means the backline is even more strengthened.

Inter are not only losing Maicon but Sneijder too. Therefore what better way to replace Sneijder without spending money than to include Kaka in the Maicon deal.

Kaka would go back to serie a where out of all the european leagues he'd fit in best.

Birdy

This just makes sense though really.

Ramos is a beast in the centre and with Maicon on the right, it means the backline is even more strengthened.

Inter are not only losing Maicon but Sneijder too. Therefore what better way to replace Sneijder without spending money than to include Kaka in the Maicon deal.

Kaka would go back to serie a where out of all the european leagues he'd fit in best.

but, it wont happen..
he wont join Inter.. Had it been for any other team, maybe...

Garay is a very solid defender. Not a shitty decision by any means. He'll do well for them.

Lass is worth at least 15-17 mln.

a benchwarmer, neglected by his coach is not worth 15-17 m ...
for what? his past?

W

woobie

Kaka's only loyalty is to his wallet. I would be unsurprised if he ended up at inter.

El Gato

Villarato!
a benchwarmer, neglected by his coach is not worth 15-17 m ...
for what? his past?

A benchwarmer who played just 100 less minutes than the regular starter Khedira in league. Is Mascherano a neglected benchwarmer too, because he played less minutes than Lass in league ? Not even going to talk about the price. It's uber stupidity to argue that someone is not worth that amount of money only because he doesn't play due to coaching decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans