Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I saw it in Adidas shop it's a lot better than this season's kits .. maybe the gold strips is the problem but they are awesome ..

can't believe i missed Jose Mourinho how just across the street 2 days ago visiting Aspire... :(

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I saw it in Adidas shop it's a lot better than this season's kits .. maybe the gold strips is the problem but they are awesome ..

can't believe i missed Jose Mourinho how just across the street 2 days ago visiting Aspire... :(

The hell is he doing there?

Beast

The Observer
Visiting Aspire academy , people here are a bit crazy about Real Madrid , their Olympic team even played our B team 2 days ago (ended 1-1 )
i think a visit will be on the horizon in the winter break , already United are coming again next winter :)

Beast

The Observer
Actually more than every year due to the CL position and the Copa ..budget i believe in the same range like every year (80 ) excluding sales

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds somewhat higher than usual in comparison to Barca.
Since 2000, on average, Madrid spent approximately 20 million more than Barca per season. (Figure derived from money spent and received from transfers).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How stable is Perez in his presidential seat? I know he had no opposition when he ran 2 years ago but I just saw some article about some Eugenio Martínez Bravo who's accusing Perez of mismanagement.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm.. I think he has more class than Mou. At least gives a much favorable impression than the Portuguese.

El Gato

Villarato!
Once upon the time Florentino Perez chose to go fishing so he took his newest golden Mercedes and went away. As he arrives at the place he goes out of the car all covered in gold with chains and bracelets, he takes out his golden fishing rod with golden string and starts fishing. At some point he catches.. a goldfish ! He looks at it and expresses his disappointment, but as he is about to throw it back into the pond a goldfish shouts:
- Hey, dear fisherman ! What about three wishes ?
Floro rolls his eyes and answers:
- Pffffft... ok.. what do you want ?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Once upon the time Florentino Perez chose to go fishing so he took his newest golden Mercedes and went away. As he arrives at the place he goes out of the car all covered in gold with chains and bracelets, he takes out his golden fishing rod with golden string and starts fishing. At some point he catches.. a goldfish ! He looks at it and expresses his disappointment, but as he is about to throw it back into the pond a goldfish shouts:
- Hey, dear fisherman ! What about three wishes ?
Floro rolls his eyes and answers:
- Pffffft... ok.. what do you want ?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans