Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Eugenio was one of the candidates that pulled out. He has struggled for financial backing in the past and could not raise the 25million Euro's to run for presidency.

El Gato

Villarato!
Just hanged up the champagne for a moment.

Yesterday was the very last day to make a definite transfer for Adebayor meaning he will for sure go back to City.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I will miss him, not as a footballer but as a person for Real Madrid. He has been harmonious, showed great attitude, spoke very well, and a very good team mate. I hope he goes to Germany and win something.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If Canales had been smarter, he would've stayed at Santander...Plus, he'd be playing for the U-21 at present, as well, in all likelihood

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So you signed Neymar

Good. The battle between him and di Maria for the title 'The Player Who Won Most Number Of Penalties' would be interesting

If there's any truth in the wages rumor, that will take 2m per annum... Have to say Madrid are very good

€42 million investment on the most promising kid... Might seem a real bargain in future

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Feckin Jesus this can't be true.. But TBH it is better that he would come when Mourinho is the coach so maybe he will contain his character like E2's. I fear that he will become another Di Maria like persona.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So Wolfe I thought you said Madrid won't spend a lot of money this window ;)

Don't be fooled my friend. Every summer transfer window Madrid will spend big money.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well it isn't confirmed yet + by saying Madrid won't spend a lot I meant that Madrid will not do huge transfers without selling someone for some amount of cash either. If Neymar's transfer happens then I expect either Kaka, Benzema or Higuain to be sold 100%. I still think Madrid's transfer policy will be different. They will spend a fair amount of cash, but they will get higher transfer fee revenues too IMO.

So far it's only Bronzetti apparently speaking out that Madrid have reached an agreement with Neymar, but Aguero was apparently coming too for 100% at some point so I won't believe anything before I see it. There is so much BS going around in media in the offseason that everything shouldn't be taken seriously right away.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Feckin Jesus this can't be true.. But TBH it is better that he would come when Mourinho is the coach so maybe he will contain his character like E2's. I fear that he will become another Di Maria like persona.

For Eto'o, he had Balotelli & Arnautovic at Inter

Never heard about kids blossoming under Mourinho... We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans