Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
True he didn't, but at the same time I'm thinking that Mourinho wouldn't want to transfer someone who has attitude problems, so either this is a complete Florentino transfer which may cause further upsets, or Neymar will really be professional, or simply it's a load of bullshit.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Since it's Perez we're talking about it won't be a surprise if the Neymar deal was his as well. If he screw up lke Kaka it will be a 100m Samba Perez Fuck Up! :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Thought of it and it also looks like a way to get Aguero's price down a little or at least make him help to get the transfer through, no ?

Chainsaw

Killahead
What it has to do with Aguero and Atletico exactly? Atleti is no eager to sell him to Real. They gotta actually like it that they signed Neymar now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What it has to do with Aguero and Atletico exactly? Atleti is no eager to sell him to Real. They gotta actually like it that they signed Neymar now.

Only Real are serious suitors for Aguero... Only them are ready to meet Pathetico's valuation of him. So it makes sense really.

But then Wolfee, you yourself admitted Madrid are totally silent. So it's not just a ploy to reduce Aguero's price.

El Gato

Villarato!
Noone signed noone yet. Atletico isn't eager to sell Aguero, but Aguero is very eager to leave and it puts even more pressure on him to press Atletico into selling him before any deal with Neymar is in place.

Estel, Madrid may be silent or may not, I have no idea, but the only serious info came from Bronzetti and stupid Spanish press not from Real. It's all down to Aguero really and how bad he wants to join Real.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Only Real are serious suitors for Aguero... Only them are ready to meet Pathetico's valuation of him. So it makes sense really.

But then Wolfee, you yourself admitted Madrid are totally silent. So it's not just a ploy to reduce Aguero's price.

Only now you mean?! All we heard about Real and Aguero links were just simple rumors, simply after Aguero said he prefers to stay in Spain and Barca didn't seem to be interested in him much, so that left only Real as the only spanish destination for Kun. I still won't rule out Aguero to Barcelona though, but saying Neymar deal has anything to do with lowering Aguero's price doesn't make any sense to me.

El Gato

Villarato!
Of course it does make sense.

Info of Neymar's deal -> One of Aguero's possible destinations in jeopardy and the time for negotations gets shorter -> Aguero presses on Atletico to let him go even more

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I do believe Neymar is a genuine talent, but I really don't see why Madrid would splash out for him. Unless of course they are planning to let Gonzalo go, and that will make me one happy man.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Of course it does make sense.

Info of Neymar's deal -> One of Aguero's possible destinations in jeopardy and the time for negotations gets shorter -> Aguero presses on Atletico to let him go even more

Aguero himself said any talks about his future will be after Copa America. So any made up deal by Real (like Neymar that you assume) just to soften Atletico's asking price for Aguero should happen a month later not now, no? PS it didn't look to me that Bronzetti was bluffing about the Neymar deal. That seems to be a done deal to me.

E

estranged

Neymar is a genuine talent, but he still has to prove himself IMO, any bid for him right now is a big gamble especially given that he will be expensive. Getting rid of Kaka makes sense, but if Real do indeed sell Higuain and bring in Neymar, then I seriously would question the sanity of the people in charge of that club, why would you sell Higgers? It's like Barca selling Pedro (Not saying they are the same kind of player just pointing out the importance of each to his respective club...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans