Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't know if I said this before but I have been thinking that Di Maria may well be used more as an impact player, perhaps off the bench or as a tactical move. I don't think a new formation of three midfielders favour him. This is of course down to how we line the middle up. I have been watching Sahin from his last season a lot lately and noticed he isn't a midfielder that necessarily advances forward. He moves the ball very quick, normally forward long passes, sometimes over the top but rarely leaving the centre circle. So I don't know if he will or even can play alongside Khedira, another player that may well lose minutes next season, especially against lesser attacking teams.

I haven't seen Sahin a lot but I will take your word for it, but if what you said is true, then how would you drop Di Maria? He is pretty much our only ball carrier who can run with it for a long stretch? Ronaldo likes to be released, Ozil would suffocate after 60 minutes, so that would leave us with only one ball carrier in Di Maria.

Either way, Xabi will lob it, Sahin would pass it low, they can cover the pitch with passing no matter who plays, but what pissed me off in the Classicos more so than anything else, is when we reduced ourselves to long balls. I don't want to see that shit become our primary attacking method, its shit!

No about Di Maria, being an impact player there is 3 things I have in mind. One, Mourinho. His subs are always late. Two, Di Maria would need to be mature about it, he won't like being benched. Three, maturity has to be extended to his playing style. When he starts sometimes he drags on and on before he makes something useful, often crossing too much, shooting wide, taking way too many steps after beating a player. He will have to be clinical.

DucdeOrléans

I haven't seen Sahin a lot but I will take your word for it, but if what you said is true, then how would you drop Di Maria? He is pretty much our only ball carrier who can run with it for a long stretch? Ronaldo likes to be released, Ozil would suffocate after 60 minutes, so that would leave us with only one ball carrier in Di Maria.

Either way, Xabi will lob it, Sahin would pass it low, they can cover the pitch with passing no matter who plays, but what pissed me off in the Classicos more so than anything else, is when we reduced ourselves to long balls. I don't want to see that shit become our primary attacking method, its shit!

No about Di Maria, being an impact player there is 3 things I have in mind. One, Mourinho. His subs are always late. Two, Di Maria would need to be mature about it, he won't like being benched. Three, maturity has to be extended to his playing style. When he starts sometimes he drags on and on before he makes something useful, often crossing too much, shooting wide, taking way too many steps after beating a player. He will have to be clinical.

Haha, seen the latest pictures of Ozil?

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110619/real-madrid/asi-asi-asi-curra-el-real-madrid_54173742239.html

Xavi_78

as far as I can see in Germany the fans see Sahin as a backup/successor to Xabi Alonso because like pointed out they are quite simalar in their playing style

El Gato

Villarato!
What I've been for about 1 month now. Glad someone else noticed it. Don't understand why you bought Sahin when you have a Xabi that isen't aging?

If Sahin comes then he comes for a reason. I don't remember any recent Mourinho transfer to be a failure.

DucdeOrléans

I woukd not have any problem with that as long as he would be fit when the season begins. (not sure Mourinho is of the same opinion, mind you).

Yeah, also me.

Actually I have not seen a current Barca player who smoked. The last one I can remember is Ronaldinho:D

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If Sahin comes then he comes for a reason. I don't remember any recent Mourinho transfer to be a failure.
Khedira then? Kezman? Ferreira kind of failed but played good in the first season. Quaresma? Dno if Pedor Leon was his signing but yeah... no one is perfect, not even mourinho.

Panna

^^ Okay,now i understand,because of the no price season what means no fees,they have to make some money in another way.

DucdeOrléans

So Wolfe when will Agüero sign? Before the Copa America or after?

Damn you btw. You could have signed every other player apart from Agüero and I would not mind (excluded Barca players of course).

El Gato

Villarato!
LOL! Wtf??

Rooney smokes I think too.

It's not like anyone cares is it ? I mean for instance:
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/6/5854/z5854926X.jpg

Anyone can have a smoke from time to time. Even professional sprinters and runners smoked on holidays.

barcetia said:
Khedira then? Kezman? Ferreira kind of failed but played good in the first season. Quaresma? Dno if Pedor Leon was his signing but yeah... no one is perfect, not even mourinho.

Khedira is far from being a failure, especially for his price and considering that he is German. Kezman wasn't his signing if I remember correctly, Chelski owner wanted a scorer aside Drogba and went for the easiest choice. Quaresma ? Don't remember honestly. And I never meant to prove that Mourinho is faultless in transfers, he just makes more successful ones I'd say.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's not like anyone cares is it ? I mean for instance:
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/6/5854/z5854926X.jpg

Anyone can have a smoke from time to time. Even professional sprinters and runners smoked on holidays.

Khedira is far from being a failure, especially for his price and considering that he is German. Kezman wasn't his signing if I remember correctly, Chelski owner wanted a scorer aside Drogba and went for the easiest choice. Quaresma ? Don't remember honestly. And I never meant to prove that Mourinho is faultless in transfers, he just makes more successful ones I'd say.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans