Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You're right raed, hence I think the media have got this 4-3-3 story all wrong. If it is so, then I'd say Ozil is the one likely to lose his place instead, which no one considers due to his flying first season and add to that the stats that back up his success, assists, passes ECT. There is a lot more to Sahin's game than we have seen yet though. He has a lot of potential to develop, like Ozil, in a fast league he will struggle to play In his position for more than 60 minutes so maybe not a starter.

You'd hope to god that the it is the media who has got it all wrong and not Mourinho. I don't care about hypothetical line ups, but I am getting so curious as to what Mourinho is thinking. We have a huge squad right now and I am not sure if I like it. Only thing I know is that, 4 3 3 will always remain inferior to Barcelona's and the league is going to be won through the classicos.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Have i missed something? All this talk the past couple of pages about Aguero. Is he all set for RM?

Why do you think Madrid are in for Aguero? I have a feeling Mourinho is satisfied with Benzema and Higuain.

What I find suspicious is that no one has mentioned anything about Coentrao anymore. Either Madrid have struck a deal or this whole thing was prime bullshit. Last I heard was that we offered Drenthe + 25 million for the left back. Terrible deal if I ever saw one.

For me, I can't just stop thinking about different formations, and my head keeps on going back and forth between a diamond 4 4 2, 4 2 3 1 and 4 3 2 1.

Barcafan 2304

Why do you think Madrid are in for Aguero? I have a feeling Mourinho is satisfied with Benzema and Higuain.

What I find suspicious is that no one has mentioned anything about Coentrao anymore. Either Madrid have struck a deal or this whole thing was prime bullshit. Last I heard was that we offered Drenthe + 25 million for the left back. Terrible deal if I ever saw one.

For me, I can't just stop thinking about different formations, and my head keeps on going back and forth between a diamond 4 4 2, 4 2 3 1 and 4 3 2 1.

I didn't think they were in for Aguero, just the recent talk over the past day on this thread seemed to suggest Madrid were linked with him. Saw no reports etc myself.

Xavi_78

With a lot of new players in, and not anybody out, do they not have to sell some players to met regulations regarding the possible size of the squad?

DucdeOrléans

What Raed? Are you not reading Marca or AS? The last month there has not been a edition where they have not talked about Neymar or Agüero. I would be VERY surprised if you guys don't sign one of those two.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What Raed? Are you not reading Marca or AS? The last month there has not been a edition where they have not talked about Neymar or Agüero. I would be VERY surprised if you guys don't sign one of those two.

Usually when either paper puts its efforts into one player, they will add massive pressure until the player is ours. However, I think in this case more so than anything else really is that they are speaking of these players to add pressure on Barcelona.

I mean look, its working so far, Sanchez is now being quoted at 50 million, Aguero at 45, Rossi is 30 or over. When Madrid or Man City are in the market, the prices go up, stupidly. Really, its annoying, but a rivalry of this magnitude does come with silly behavior. And these two clubs will not spare a single effort to screw each other over.

Though, it would be a disaster (for me personally) if either came at the expense of Higuain or at a ridiculously high price just to keep them away from other clubs. And it is not beyond the club.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Any serious rumours? As far as I have seen all likely candidates (Gago, Lass, Pedro Leon) came out lately to say that they want to stay, Can a club force a player out?

Yes and no, like Robben, Sniejder and VDV. I am glad the latter left though. Then there are cases like Andy Carrol who was forced out.

Really depends on the situation.

What? Disaster? That would be awesome if that happens you!

What do you mean?

Xavi_78

Yes and no, like Robben, Sniejder and VDV. I am glad the latter left though. Then there are cases like Andy Carrol who was forced out.

Really depends on the situation.

What do you mean?

A squarrel between CR7 and Neymar who did use all the hair styling stuff

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I am still not convinced over this. I feel confident enough to say we'll make no more signings, and are closer to doing exactly that than going for Aguero or Neymar. There would be concrete rumours by now and I just know Atletico will not sell to us without going round it the hard way and forcing the club to pay for the whopping tax bill on top of the Aguero clause.

I suspect Pedro Leon will be at the very least be loaned. Gago has been considering offers and for Diarra it remains down to himself along with Canales too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans