Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebarca

Neymar and Cristiano in the same team would be the most mind-blowingly self-indulgent thing all time. OF ALL TIME.

and add pepe in that team and you have classic WWF on the football pitch regularly with mourinho directing off the pitch

Neymar and Cristiano in the same team would be the most mind-blowingly self-indulgent thing all time. OF ALL TIME.

and add pepe in that team and you have classic WWF on the football pitch regularly.With mourinho directing off the pitch

Beast

The Observer

Neymar is so much trouble he will make CR a saint ... i don't like him or trust him , even Robinho is a pro in comparison... ok got it.. he is a younger Dinho.. don't want him near the club premises
cash kaka in for any offer...the man is worthless

He will suit some other league and formation , he is not finished but he is not suitable for us.. we all saw him play well in some games like Valencia ..etc
should be back to Serie A Milan club

Beast, u reckon Aguero is going to come ? Or should we sign some other forward.
I reckon we don't need him and if he coming it means one of Higuain or Benzema will be leaving.. i think he will still go for Llorente but not now..
i don't see us in need of Aguero or Neymar .. but as i said in my previous post about Higuain medical condition and long term fitness ..frankly if anyone will be going it will be Higuain :( not Benzema and not for any football reason but physical :(

I have relatives in Sicily! Send the shoebox someplace else!
Here is Neymar
LionFish.jpg

W

woobie

Milan doesn't need Kaka, Gio. Not sure he'd fit with the current lineup at all.

And don't diss the fish, he's kind of cute!

El Gato

Villarato!
Just bunch of different deals. Nothing specific besides the fact that he wants to join. Benfica won't give him up easy and Real have time to waste, because they can always keep Lass and rotate Arbeloa to the left so it will take some time.

Xavi_78

Please, please, please let Neymar came to Madrid. It would be just to hilarous. they can thant do nice, little hairstyle sessions in the dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans