Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Neither can I. Varane deal is done. So goodbye Garay?? I can only assume, sad that he didn't get a chance but not good enough defensively. This youngster is supposed to be vey smart, highly recommended by Zidane.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Neither can I. Varane deal is done. So goodbye Garay?? I can only assume, sad that he didn't get a chance but not good enough defensively. This youngster is supposed to be vey smart, highly recommended by Zidane.

Zidane hasn't recommended a player that has disappointed so I am hoping this one is the same. I am glad that we got another CB, a natural one at that. I don't think Carvalho will play more than next season, not at the highest level anyways. Varane is very young, so he can play every now and then to gain experience while Ramos partners Pepe. How much did we pay?

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Young talent.. dangerous road.

CB is not a position Moureen will fuck around with. This kid is astonishingly highly rated tho.

Beast

The Observer
No idea either. He did make quite a few appearances for AEK in 6 months that he has been there, but I don't know what's the deal with him.

Forget about him not enough to risk we already have the back line as the weakest link.. we need to improve not rack numbers
No idea, totally forgot about him. He must be out of contract next summer so no loan deal next season.

I read today that the Coentrao transfer will seal the fate of Diarra. Mourinho will count on Pepe as his defensive midfielder when called upon which guarantees cover on both flanks when moving Ramos in the centre and natural cover at left back over Arbeloa. Still think it is an unnecessary signing.
Diarra wants first team football , not sure about Pepe as a DM more like Ramos-Pepe center with Ricardo taking a side.. he wants speed

Madrid guys, should I disregard the rumor in today's italian press hinting that Ramos is having issues with his contract renewal and hinting that Inter's offering him 6 million a year?

disregard , Ramos already renewed when Manuel Pell was here ..
If anything Neymar is a smokescreen for Aguero.

On the other hand, there is a HUUUUUUUUUGE info coming through about Raphaël Varane, the kid from Lens, a CB who is strongly recommended to Mourinho by Zidane. Gervais Matel, Lens president has already spoken to the media about it and says Real Madrid indeed contacted his club about the kid and they are ready to pay up to 10 million for him. Varane is supposed sign a 5 year deal and is a prospect to replace Ricardo Carvalho in future.

This is fairly interesting to say the least.

PS: The dude is younger than me, strange thing to see :)

the kid is talented but still raw.. it's a risk that can be a great deal of business or end up like Garay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans