Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I don't get all the anti-Neymar sentiments. I think he is a cracking player and any club would be lucky to have him.

He's clearly extraordinarily gifted but his on and off the pitch attitude... Plus he's Brazilian and apparently idolises Robinho :lol:

People are suspicious of this kind of Brazilian talent these days.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
So I hear, but I have yet to hear about all these off the field antics and evidence of his bad attitude? Can anyone actually give me a list of incidents that prove this terrible attitude etc?

El Gato

Villarato!
So I hear, but I have yet to hear about all these off the field antics and evidence of his bad attitude? Can anyone actually give me a list of incidents that prove this terrible attitude etc?

- ref calls a penalty on him, he gets pissed off because the coach selected someone else to take it rather than him, he goes off the pitch, gets persuaded by the coach to go back on, gets back on and whenever he gets the ball he doesn't pass it to ANYONE and goes all the way, the coach goes nuts, after the match he pushes of a player, argument arises, he gets persuaded to go back to locker room, there was a video but don't remember the team and the match

Also Santos coach was fired, because of his unprofessional behaviour. I don't remember what that was specifically about, but the point is that he was put over his coach.

- he causes a brawl against Penarol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etjMLtk5O18

I don't think that was all, but hell..

Oh, oh, and also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ols38pfWI
Note: these happened in the SAME match..

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
- ref calls a penalty on him, he gets pissed off because the coach selected someone else to take it rather than him, he goes off the pitch, gets persuaded by the coach to go back on, gets back on and whenever he gets the ball he doesn't pass it to ANYONE and goes all the way, the coach goes nuts, after the match he pushes of a player, argument arises, he gets persuaded to go back to locker room, there was a video but don't remember the team and the match

Also Santos coach was fired, because of his unprofessional behaviour. I don't remember what that was specifically about, but the point is that he was put over his coach.

- he causes a brawl against Penarol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etjMLtk5O18

I don't think that was all, but hell..

Oh, oh, and also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ols38pfWI
Note: these happened in the SAME match..

lol at the diving video number 4 was epic :lol:

Barcafan 2304

The link with RM continues to be interesting though. Does not seem the typical Mourinho player. Could happen, apparently RM are leading the list of admirers but will be interesting if he ends up there

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

you must not watch much south american action.. there is some new neymar incident every week... like the match he scored put on a mask of himself got a yellow got pissed that he got a yellow and got a red for attacking the ref... and to add to the hilarity the mask of himself he put on he put on upside down lmao

edit he alreaedy had a yellow and got a 2nd for the mask.. then threw the mask at the ref

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What a nutbag. Which pro organisation in Europe would want to sign this guy ? I'll burn his shirt if he comes to Real.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Yea he is what 19? and already has like 10 diff matches where he causes big trouble.... he got santos coach fired once.. i think you mentioned that and refused to pass lol I actually watched that game.. he is wildly entertaining but may be the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans