Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebarca

Interesting move. Is Mourinho trying to break the power/authority of what's left of Madrid's old guard? Seems a massive diss to me to take the armband away from Casillas.

exactly thought came to my mind

Not really Kellie , Fabio Capello is also like that.. i remember before B Munich Khan suffered the same fate.. so many managers prefer to have an outfield player cause he can guide the team in all areas on the pitch compared to a keeper

Anyhow IF it will happen and that's a big IF it will be between Xabi and Ramos

but beast do you think that after mourinho leaves real madrid,it would be same madrid which is before that?
i mean this situation creates lots of wrong environment in squad like creating jealosuy,discouragement for IKER.

Beast

The Observer
Than you don't know Iker well , he is not that kind of guy... and Jose influence when he leave will be the self motivation and team spirit ..full stop people thought the same about Fabio and it was wrong
Madrid is bigger than any manager , they will come and go but the team will remain the same

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
getting rid of Iker as Captain?! :lol:

tumblr_liiismsb7S1qdsd2g.gif

Superfly

Banned
Sahin (Madrid): "Barça is doing good but Madrid was chosen as the best club of the past century so they're still the best in the world" [as]

what is this i don't even

jamrock

Jose taking the captaincy away from iker, thats just LOL. can't believe people are trying to justify it as well, ramos as captain, I am dying to see the day.

i wonder if jose were at barca, if he could have the barca public, the way he seems to have madrid's

Chygrinskiy21

It also happened to Canizares. Apparently, in this case it's only the armband to exert more symbolic pressure on the ref; Iker would retain other captain duties in the dressing room.

Also, I would advice against Ramos... lest more cups be dropped.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Iker stripped off his captaincy!! People at Madrid have gone :mental: really

No kidding...Really it just underscores how desperate things have become at the capital club...Giving the captaincy to an outfield player so they can lobby the refs more? :lol:

I wonder at what point the embarrassment registers at the folly that is the capital club...and increasingly less & less Spanish...If Fabio arrives, they'll have more Portuguese starters than any other nationality...Inter Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans