Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Idk wheter i should be insulted or happy by the fact that he doesnt know anything about FC Barcelona.
Either way im glad he chose the c*nts in RM.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I think Neymar said he doesn't know much about Barcelona in reference to Alves. Meaning, Alves never spoke to him about joining Barcelona.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
You guys can laugh at this dude as much as you want but there is no doubt he has tremendous potential, him being a douche or not...

Comparing him to Robinho is idiotic IMO. Not everyone in the world that does step-overs are classified in the same category...He plays a whole different role on the pitch than Robinho and is way more efficient and clinical than Robinho ever was...

Him idolizing Robinho doesn't really mean he's gonna turn out to be like him either...

B

beautifulgame

You guys can laugh at this dude as much as you want but there is no doubt he has tremendous potential, him being a douche or not...

Comparing him to Robinho is idiotic IMO. Not everyone in the world that does step-overs are classified in the same category...He plays a whole different role on the pitch than Robinho and is way more efficient and clinical than Robinho ever was...

Him idolizing Robinho doesn't really mean he's gonna turn out to be like him either...

I concur.

Thank you.

Chygrinskiy21

So apparently Mou wants a field player to be the captain rather than Casillas so the new captain can have more influence on the referees. What do you make of this? Agree? Disagree? If you agree, who should be the new captain?

Yugi

they should give captain armband to Pepe, he is exact person that represents everything this Real Madrid under Mourinho does and has

W

woobie

Interesting move. Is Mourinho trying to break the power/authority of what's left of Madrid's old guard? Seems a massive diss to me to take the armband away from Casillas.

Beast

The Observer
Interesting move. Is Mourinho trying to break the power/authority of what's left of Madrid's old guard? Seems a massive diss to me to take the armband away from Casillas.

Not really Kellie , Fabio Capello is also like that.. i remember before B Munich Khan suffered the same fate.. so many managers prefer to have an outfield player cause he can guide the team in all areas on the pitch compared to a keeper

Anyhow IF it will happen and that's a big IF it will be between Xabi and Ramos

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Not really Kellie , Fabio Capello is also like that.. i remember before B Munich Khan suffered the same fate.. so many managers prefer to have an outfield player cause he can guide the team in all areas on the pitch compared to a keeper

Anyhow IF it will happen and that's a big IF it will be between Xabi and Ramos

I would choose Ramos myself. He has the exuberance and tenacity and would take more responsibility if he was given that job of captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans