Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

They live in their own world mate, that's Madridistas for you. Would not be surprised if in some of their worlds, Ronaldo's pichichi was the biggest achievement in Spanish football this year

Blaugrana dude

Well you can start by Alves who was the first to join the "Flying colors " list ;)
pro_photo1309272419.jpg

You are right , than again our players aren't caught with prostitutes and suspended for 6 month .. say hi to Jonathan :D

I'm pretty sure that there were allegations that Benzema was doing an underage prostitute

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Neymar's skin isn't dark... It's undescribable. It looks orange-ish, like those fake tans American fraternity chicks get. Except that Neymar is not an American fraternity chick, and I hope it's not a fake tan...
hmmm neymar could definitely fake he is from jersey shore :D like he would totally be perfect for that show

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
El Pais correctly pointing out that with the arrival of CB Varane, RM have spent more than € 175m in the last 8 seasons (Averaging 22 million per annum) to reinforce the central defense

P

PhilS

How about 8 Clasicos next year?

2 Supercopa de Espana
2 Liga
2 Copa del Rey
2 Champions League

Would that be enough to fire off a new Spanish Civil War?

Barcafan 2304

2 Supercopa de Espana
2 Liga
2 Copa del Rey
2 Champions League

Hope it does not pan out that way. There is already enough contempt without throwing this amount of familiarity into it

Der Kaiser

2 Supercopa de Espana
2 Liga
2 Copa del Rey
2 Champions League

that would be too much for me, also I think that would really tear the spanish NT apart.

Wait a sec... that would mean Germany can finally surpass Spain in the next tournaments...

Gogogo more clasicos!!

Yugi

just read Mourinho said he wants to build the team that will be able to play together for 10 years so they dont have to spend milions on new players, Porqueinho is dreaming a dream, they will lose it all next season and half of the team will be gone
hurray to "Baby Boom" project :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans