Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just exactly where is the line between too big and big enough when it comes to decisions for Mou to make, eh?...So far, I haven't seen a line

MagIX

Messi had a brilliant assist to Lavezzi in the Colombia game which would have been a match winning goal, and Lavezzi fucked it up, Messi's fault? If you put Michael Schumacher in a 1987 Ford Fiesta of course he can't do much, but that still doesn't take anything away from his greatness. Same applies to Messi, as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather watch him rape Real Madrid at the Bernabeu rather than see him destroy Colombia and Bolivia. I couldn't give 2 shits bout International football, the quality of International football is as high as the English 1st division at best. I'd rather see him do it at the club level which is 100x more competitive and challenging. If Messi can do it against Mourinho's Madrid I don't need to see him do it against Brazil, Mexico, Colombia etc. :)

+1

but anyway, for his young age Messi has already won the WC U20 (top scorer and voted best player) + gold olympic + final copa america 2007 (lost vs Brazil), not so bad.
If we have to judge a player according to the last WC, then Rooney and CR are worth less than zero. Absolute nonsense.
The truth is that the NT is overrated. In the WC Max. 7 games every 4 years, EC or CA the same.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm saying it based on history, based on evidence of what has gone down in one season at RM...Where are you basing your line argument on eh?

What history? Tell me please, because the only thing that I can recall you could probably (wrongly) base your argument on is firing of Valdano. You were the first to doubt my statement so you should say why in your opinion it is wrong first.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What history? Tell me please, because the only thing that I can recall you could probably (wrongly) base your argument on is firing of Valdano. You were the first to doubt my statement so you should say why in your opinion it is wrong first.

Why play ignorant?...Seriously, it's a silly game to engage in wrt Mou & RM...There are sooo many barriers that have been smashed by Mou in his role as manager...Frankly, I thought the club saw themselves as bigger than the manager - particularly when you consider the history of how they deal with managers who fail to make a dent in Barca's hegemony...I was definitely wrong about that as Perez & RM have fallen over themselves to give Mou everything he has asked for, and more...Clearly, Perez has tied his own fate to Mou's...But pleading ignorance about the imaginary line at the club of manager vs board?

Come on...Should we instead talk about unicorns?

Beast

The Observer
Messi had a brilliant assist to Lavezzi in the Colombia game which would have been a match winning goal, and Lavezzi fucked it up, Messi's fault? If you put Michael Schumacher in a 1987 Ford Fiesta of course he can't do much, but that still doesn't take anything away from his greatness. Same applies to Messi, as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather watch him rape Real Madrid at the Bernabeu rather than see him destroy Colombia and Bolivia. I couldn't give 2 shits bout International football, the quality of International football is as high as the English 1st division at best. I'd rather see him do it at the club level which is 100x more competitive and challenging. If Messi can do it against Mourinho's Madrid I don't need to see him do it against Brazil, Mexico, Colombia etc. :)

Do you actually the difference between a pass and an assist ?

thought so

E

estranged

Do you actually the difference between a pass and an assist ?

Hmmm, "Do I actually the difference between a pass and assist?" sorry but I don't understand what you're asking there my friend, do you mean do I actually know the difference between a pass and an assist? Yes, I do an assist leads to a goal, big deal a slip up on my part, I mean a brilliant pass but what does that have to do with anything? Messi came up with a brilliant defense splitting pass and Lavezzi was too dumb to make use of it, that's the topic at hand. If the team he was in had more brains haters like yourself wouldn't bother knitting and picking lame arguments to berate him.

Also look man, when you loose or fall short in an argument don't try to find a way out by patronizing people, if you're gonna mock my English then I suggest you work on your own first :lol:

LMAO...its called a good pass when the dude doenst score and an assist when he scores LMFAO

tell me about it :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Beast, you were proven wrong, exept it... Messi is the best ever, ur just jelly he isnt playing for your club.

Beast

The Observer
Hmmm, "Do I actually the difference between a pass and assist?" sorry but I don't understand what you're asking there my friend, do you mean do I actually know the difference between a pass and an assist? Yes, I do an assist leads to a goal, big deal a slip up on my part, I mean a brilliant pass but what does that have to do with anything? Messi came up with a brilliant defense splitting pass and Lavezzi was too dumb to make use of it, that's the topic at hand. If the team he was in had more brains haters like yourself wouldn't bother knitting and picking lame arguments to berate him.

Also look man, when you loose or fall short in an argument don't try to find a way out by patronizing people, if you're gonna mock my English then I suggest you work on your own first :lol:

tell me about it :lol:

...If you don't understand the difference between a pass and assist when you say Messi was providing assists there is no hope you understand anything we are talking about
No Messi is below his level with Argentina that's an undisputed fact ...same that he is unable to lead this talented generation of Argies till now.. another undisputed fact..
his own Argie fans are shouting against him .. another undisputed fact..
that's the undisputed facts by all accounts ... anything other than the above is what you said "lame " .. so until you have something to argue about on why Messi is unable to score or lead his team to win when they are playing at home i suggest you let me & Yusuf laugh at your "assists " and you go back to reading football 101 book, page 16 , terminology chapter . 5th line Assist and pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans