Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
You should really read properly what he is saying because he isn't saying Messi isn't the best player in the world, what he is saying is that with Xavi and Iniesta in the team Messi has that foundation to do his shit whilst knowing xaviesta is there to back him up.

For Argentina he hasn't got that so he does need to lead the team more than he is comfortable at doing so. The argies rely on him and he needs to lead them on the pitch. The other 10 men have to work in a team, true, and if they do so it will help facilitate things so Messi could lead them, but certainly Messi cannot act like he does at barca because there is no xaviesta to back him up.

Probably the most sensible post I read regarding this argument...

If only the Argies could function as a unit then Messi can truly be judged on how he will perform in a team without Xaviesta behind him. Judging him now in that mess of a team is being criminally unfair to Messi, but also blindly saying he is the same beast without Xaviesta would be a premature claim as well.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hadn't quite picked up on it before but Graham Hunter seems to have some credible evidence that CR has been disillusioned at RM, particularly homesick for United...Has this been obvious to others?

Barcafan 2304

Hadn't quite picked up on it before but Graham Hunter seems to have some credible evidence that CR has been disillusioned at RM, particularly homesick for United...Has this been obvious to others?

Been rumours for a while such as the City interest, he does not agree with Mourionho's tactics etc etc. Probably just rumours, can't see him leaving RM

jamrock

.. He can't do things on his own... which is what you are saying.. the team(argie ) is functioning but Messi needs a certain style of play to function and certain providers

Beast you seriously need to stop it, if madrid where playing like this you would be saying something completely different, i can recall you making the excuse of the team playing shit a few times, cannot be bothered to search and find a quote.,

but you know better. argentine functioning.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lassana Diarra is reportedly not going to USA with the rest of the team just as Pedro Leon, Gago (who might actually receive his chance in the light of Lass staying in Spain), Canales and Drenthe.

Nicely done Mou..

PS: We are only Neymar/Aguero away from Beast's prediction if I remember right.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, transfer moves in offseason (excluding Sahin and Altintop). If I recall correctly it was:
- Pedro Leon leaves, someone comes in his place (Callejon)
- Gago leaves
- Garay leaves
- Canales leaves (on loan or buyback)
- Coentrao comes
- Neymar/Aguero come causing a heartbreaking loss

More or less close.

Pitbull2k4

I've a question for some of the RMA guys here:

Whatever you think of Mourinho he does have balls, looks like he's heaping responsibility upon himself, now that he's in such a high position at the club he has no one to blame anymore. I think this season will be very competitive, but what do you think will happen if RMA wins no title, or just the CDR again? Seems unlikely, but it can always happen with this Barca team. Will they keep Mourinho in that scenario you think?

M

mitkoa7x

Mou can never run out of people or institutions to blame, if he does, the universe will implode.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Neymar agent told the newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid for him. But hey may remain with Satos till Januray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans