Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

...If you don't understand the difference between a pass and assist when you say Messi was providing assists there is no hope you understand anything we are talking about
No Messi is below his level with Argentina that's an undisputed fact ...same that he is unable to lead this talented generation of Argies till now.. another undisputed fact..
his own Argie fans are shouting against him .. another undisputed fact..
that's the undisputed facts by all accounts ... anything other than the above is what you said "lame " .. so until you have something to argue about on why Messi is unable to score or lead his team to win when they are playing at home i suggest you let me & Yusuf laugh at your "assists " and you go back to reading football 101 book, page 16 , terminology chapter . 5th line Assist and pass
:lol: Whatever dude.

The fact that I accidentally called an amazing pass an assist shows that I am not on your level of intellect and therefore shall not engage in discussions with your highness. Sorry for taking your time.

M

mitkoa7x

...If you don't understand the difference between a pass and assist when you say Messi was providing assists there is no hope you understand anything we are talking about
No Messi is below his level with Argentina that's an undisputed fact ...same that he is unable to lead this talented generation of Argies till now.. another undisputed fact..
his own Argie fans are shouting against him .. another undisputed fact..
that's the undisputed facts by all accounts ... anything other than the above is what you said "lame " .. so until you have something to argue about on why Messi is unable to score or lead his team to win when they are playing at home i suggest you let me & Yusuf laugh at your "assists " and you go back to reading football 101 book, page 16 , terminology chapter . 5th line Assist and pass

He explained what an assist is quite well actualy, it seems u need to look it up...

E

estranged

Also I just realized, why the fuck would anybody own a "football 101" book? :lol:

Barcafan 2304

To draw a comparison though, there are many wold class figures who don't do well in their national set-ups but seem to get away with overt critique whereas Messi gets it vociferously from haters......and Madridistas really. I mean, Cristiano Ronaldo has hardly set the heather alight for Portugal for quite a substantial amount of time either

Yugi

World-Cup-2010-Lionel-Messi-Argentina-Football-Team.jpg

doubter gonna doubt
haters gonna hate
madridistas gonna TROLL

E

estranged

To draw a comparison though, there are many wold class figures who don't do well in their national set-ups but seem to get away with overt critique whereas Messi gets it vociferously from haters......and Madridistas really. I mean, Cristiano Ronaldo has hardly set the heather alight for Portugal for quite a substantial amount of time either

Absolutely. Saying Messi underachieves for Argentina is one thing, berating him for failing to win when he's in a shit team is something else. In WC for example almost all of his performances were amazing, he worked so hard, he was the midfield and attack all by himself, but of course he will under perform when he has to drop back 50 yards and help out that immobile laboured cunt Veron who can barely walk let alone run. The annoying thing is some people around here use his Argentina performances in order to berate him, whereas he's almost always putting in a great performance for Argentina too. Ah well I can't blame madridistas really, I too would hate Messi if he ass raped my team that much. As I said Messi has already done everything on the club stage which is 10x more difficult and competitive, so you can't use the Argie's failure to win things as an argument to berate Messi's ability.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
shit team now is it?

Messi is a nice guy, a vicious goal scorer with barcelona but a nice guy with argentina. he needs to man the fuck up and lead by example. All he needs is one goal, and he has next match to score, otherwise, he will have to wait 3 more years to have the chance to do something about his international reputation...

E

estranged

shit team now is it?

Messi is a nice guy, a vicious goal scorer with barcelona but a nice guy with argentina. he needs to man the fuck up and lead by example. All he needs is one goal, and he has next match to score, otherwise, he will have to wait 3 more years to have the chance to do something about his international reputation...
Yes, shit team. Very very shit team. People think the Maradona team that lost 4-0 to Germany was bad, this one will lose 6-0. Man up? What is the poor guy to do when he's surrounded by a bunch of imbeciles that are managed by a total buffoon? As I said before, it's like asking the back in the day Michael Schumacher to win F1 races with a go kart.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
shit team now is it?

shit team not shit players.

Leading a team... the biggest difference between Messi and Maradona is their personalities. El Diego was alot more extrovert and a born a leader while Messi is a reserved nice guy. Now I really think Messi can be the leader for his side -barca or argentina- (and it's not because he is a barca player that I'm saying this) but he is not there yet. he still needs more experience. people seem to forget his age while he just turned
24 tw weeks ago. The player must be accepted as the leader in the team as well. Messi is not there with Argentina team.(however coach can be another factor in defining the leader player better.)
this Argentina team is so individualist that it's not looking for a leader because each of them is the leader of his own one man team .you need to unite them first to lead them. Argentina first needs to be organized then a have leader. as the leader must be able to exert his play and influence on the pitch. and to do that we need a system. a structure to build upon and then lead on.

Barcafire

Frankly, Messi made a better impact on the Argentinean team this past World Cup than Ronaldo did for Portugal. Most goals if I can recall came off Messi shots or assists. As for Portugal, I only remember that lucky ball that bounced off Ronaldo's head.

Anyway, but to Ronaldo's argument, I think Argentina has a much better team and should better in their competitions.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's one thing to say he's only the best thanks to Xaviesta and another to say he would be half the player he is without them at his side. It will be fairly noticable when Xavi's body starts giving up on him (if it will continue to do so like it did).

Either way, this Messi-is-the-best-in-the-world-and-fuck-off-if-you-think-otherwise argument is so full of douchebaggery and stupidity.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You should really read properly what he is saying because he isn't saying Messi isn't the best player in the world, what he is saying is that with Xavi and Iniesta in the team Messi has that foundation to do his shit whilst knowing xaviesta is there to back him up.

For Argentina he hasn't got that so he does need to lead the team more than he is comfortable at doing so. The argies rely on him and he needs to lead them on the pitch. The other 10 men have to work in a team, true, and if they do so it will help facilitate things so Messi could lead them, but certainly Messi cannot act like he does at barca because there is no xaviesta to back him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans