Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
You should really read properly what he is saying because he isn't saying Messi isn't the best player in the world, what he is saying is that with Xavi and Iniesta in the team Messi has that foundation to do his shit whilst knowing xaviesta is there to back him up.

For Argentina he hasn't got that so he does need to lead the team more than he is comfortable at doing so. The argies rely on him and he needs to lead them on the pitch. The other 10 men have to work in a team, true, and if they do so it will help facilitate things so Messi could lead them, but certainly Messi cannot act like he does at barca because there is no xaviesta to back him up.

I actually can't believe they didn't understand that simple fact till now.. kids on the forum

Lassana Diarra is reportedly not going to USA with the rest of the team just as Pedro Leon, Gago (who might actually receive his chance in the light of Lass staying in Spain), Canales and Drenthe.

Nicely done Mou..

PS: We are only Neymar/Aguero away from Beast's prediction if I remember right.

Let's hope the part you forgot to mention is not true.. cause it will mean Higuain moving cause the doctors said he won't recover like before

E

estranged

I actually can't believe they didn't understand that simple fact till now.. kids on the forum
Well no. You were trying to build some bullshit argument about Messi being unable to adapt to another style of play, from where you get that impression I have no idea, and the response you were getting is that he is stuck in a totally failing team which can not function at all so please don't back track now. It's really funny and pathetic how you try to fabricate some pathetic analysis filled with subliminal shit about how Messi can't do this or that :lol:
.. He can't do things on his own... which is what you are saying.. the team(argie ) is functioning but Messi needs a certain style of play to function and certain providers
Messi was scoring hat tricks against you guys without Xavi and Iniesta, at a time when Barca's style was very different to what it is now he was still amazing. Obviously no one can deny he is more effective with the Barca midfield behind him, but that's not what you were trying to say. Using this despicable Argentine "team's" performances to question Messi's ability to adapt to another system is totally retarded and full of fail and hate, sorry to put it so bluntly.

Beast

The Observer
There is no shit argument kiddo.. just pure facts your mind can't grasp

how is football 101 reading going ?

jamrock

separate and apart from messi not playing well, you need to stop talking about argentina are functioning as a team.

lovebarca

any madridista know about Gonzalo Higuaín's injury which happen during season?i mean is it recurring injury or is it resulted in less fitness level because there are lots of rumour coming out about departure of him if any new forward arrive.Anybody know about his injury report?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Mad props for posting that video.

2:18-2:25 is why the Messi-Aguero-Higuain combo should be starting every game, so much sexiness in that goal...

That freaking Enyeama...

Man I would give anything for Messi to rape Costa Rica

El Gato

Villarato!
any madridista know about Gonzalo Higuaín's injury which happen during season?i mean is it recurring injury or is it resulted in less fitness level because there are lots of rumour coming out about departure of him if any new forward arrive.Anybody know about his injury report?

It's his first big problem so no, it's not a recurring injury and hopefully will not become one.

Higuain just yesterday said he has zero intentions of leaving Real Madrid and said Mourinho counts on him to get back on form too. Don't you worry about the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans