Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Villa to Madrid ? Then say goodbye to van Nistelrooy or Raul in your starting XI which I don't think Madrid fans would like to happen.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lol you telling me Madrid would not accept one of the best current strikers in the world today for a has been and a broken down striker - with all due respect to Raul and RVN?

Then I don't accept it. Because they would have ALL DAY LONG a Villa-Higuain front 2.

Raul should retire and RVN should go back to holland to finish his career.

E

Esteve

Pérez: There will be no current Barça player involved in our project, therefore no Messi, obviously.

What a surprise? :yawn:

E

Esteve

That has probably been posted already but just incase someone missed it. Not that it'll come as a shock to anyone...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

What are chances?:
CR7 to RM?
Kaka to RM?
Ribery to RM?
Ribery to barca?
Ibra to Barca?
Ibra to RM?

Nándor

AS claim that real is considering iván marcano as alternative to clichy. clichy would cost around 17m €, while a deal for marcano could be struck at 6m €. marcanos versatility - he's a CB, but can also play as LB - is what allegedly has convinced both valdano and pardeza. not to meantion that he fits perfectly into the whole "espanolizar" issue.

great option IMO...better have him for 6m €, than clichy for 17m €. i honestly would use the 11m € left to sign canella, the future replacement for capdevila in the national team IMO. that would cover the losses of heinze, cannavaro & probably metze judging by the looks of it.

but more important to me - kinda like raed, beast and me felt with regards to the playmaker postion - ever since r. carlos left (resp. zidane), real have never been able to find a decent replacement for the LB. now with kaka' supposingly joining, the gap zidane left finally got taken care of pretty damn good. and IMHO, canella (without leveling him as equal to zidane and/or kaka') has the potential to fill the gap r. carlos has left and marcelo hasn't been able to fill ever since. i like marcelo, but i don't see him as an LB, he's dynamite as a winger but as an LB??? just not up to the task IMO.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't understand why you guys don't rate Torres. Am I blinded by my love for our own players and believe in them too much or has he done something terribly wrong that has doubters. From the times I have seen him, he attacks and crosses well, and his defending is pretty good.

I am not saying he is a world class left back, but in a market that severely lacks, he definitely is worthy of a starting place.

Nándor

to me it's basically lack of charisma on the ball. in attack, when he's on the ball going forward, he doesn't seem to be comfortable to be. it's more like he feels that he has to be an attacking wing back ala ramos or carlos back in his day. but he simply ain't. in defence, he doesn't transmit security IMO. players like ramos, pepe, casillas & cannavora did send out security when they get challenged or get the ball. you feel "save" (well, as save as one can feel in a situation like that) whenever one of these players get the ball. kinda like, problem solved, attack survived

i do rate him as a great sub for real, but as a starter???

Evil

Shabazz
What are chances?:
CR7 to RM?
Kaka to RM?
Ribery to RM?
Ribery to barca?
Ibra to Barca?
Ibra to RM?

CR7 to RM? 50%
Kaka to RM? 99%
Ribery to RM? 25%
Ribery to barca? 75%
Ibra to Barca? 85%
Ibra to RM? 15%

Btw, I just read Zidane has told Perez to sign Ibra ?

Beast

The Observer
Torres is a rb not a lb...
Marcelo is the replacement for Carlos i have faith in the kid.. we need attacking full back.. it's not like Carlos was remotely good at defending he was crap.. Marcelo is a still young and Carlos didn't show what he can do except when he was 24/25.. 4 years older then Marcelo...
Marcano is a good CB .

CR or Ribery (To Titi ) 100 % whoever they pick .. i don't see us even interested in Ibra.. Zidane is just praising Ibra nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans