Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

is this the offside call? i'm a refere myself too and i have to say that you don't even have to have linesman to call that one. after winning 3 ligas in a row, it's getting pretty obvious whats going on in spain.
1326573239362.jpg
Casadesus (Mallorca player whose 2-0 against madrid was wrongly cancelled): "there are moments when you would grab a stone, and use it"

well, obvious villarato is obvious

Xavi_78

Sorry, but we are not good enough this year, complaceny?, maybe, but could also be a luck of quality, who knows. Maybe if we crush and burn this year, it will persuade Pep to stay on one more year, to bring more youngsters through and build a new team.

On an other not, is Mou that much on Casiallas throat that he was not even allowed to vote for Xavi? I mean Crynaldo, okay, but Özil before Messi, and no Xavi?

ammarfcb

ze special one
That's it man , i can't believe some people refuse to see that obvious observations

i see them all. i could sit here and criticize barcelona away games all day. but at the same time i could think of equally as much problems in the madrid side. what am saying is the table right now doesn't reflect that, and the refereeing has been one of the big deciding factors.

anyway as some ones mentioned before still alot of points to be won and lost. and around march is usually when both teams lose most points so we have to wait and see.

but for now we have the clasico ahead of us. the way the 2 are looking right now it will be a great motivation for the team that wins it

Manuel Traquete

Unlucky from Mallorca. They played well and deserved more, but a couple of key decisions and a huge defensive mistake cost them the three points. Madrid have won yet another potentially tricky away game, they're not letting up. We need to stop wasting points, there's no margin for error if we want to win La Liga again.

There's no margin for error, we need a string a wins similar to last season's 16 consecutive wins. We need at least 19 wins in the 21 games remaining, I think. We need to forget about refs and only focus on winning our games.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm showing FACTS, it's not something I'm making up. It for the eye to see it and it will get worse if Barca keeps a short distance, so expect my list to grow bigger

It wasn't for the refs that Barca players were walking on the pitch in the matches against Getafe, Espanyol, Sociedad (after getting 2 goals ahead) and so on. And guess how many dropped points were that? 7 points! Meaning Barca were already above Real right now if they were not going that easy in several matches.

Beast

The Observer
So now Barca only deserves to win if they are fully focused and play great the 90 minutes? thats BS, teams have shitty games as well, yet they scrap results with one minute of brilliance or something similar(come on what madrid has been doing in this kind of games like today: playing a shit first half and only caring when they are losing)

You don't need to play great to score goals... that's what you are missing

be ruthless and efficient ..
you show neither

u either play great and score a bundle or play bad and don't score enough ..

easy

ricknattery

ofcourse the mentality is a factor. we have a bad mentality when we are down. that's why pretty much any team that scores against barca first has a good chance of winning. but yours is no better. you play bad first half every game. and try to catch up on the 2nd.

but you can not deny that refs have been a big factor this year. and the overall attitude of your players (especially ronaldo) was terrible today. kaka and hiquain were the only ones who looked liekthey could change the game - and they did

We have great mentality. We can overcome results, but usually the opposition score a goal against us the last 10 minutes(this season at least add to that the refs not giving us penalties then you have the answer why Madrid can comeback from a goal behind and why we can't this season.

Our mentality is better than theirs, 2 clasicos in last 3 years we had to make a comeback from an early goal from RM. They have not been able to do it for at least 5, 6 years

Sergio

Sergison
PS. Can you mention a game where RM have lost points in Liga because of bad refering?
I am no lover of Madrid, but this is a pretty stupid question.

There are plenty of occasions where the referee has made errors to the disadvantage of Madrid, as is the case with all teams in all games. The fact is that Madrid have been good enough to compensate for that and win anyway, where as Barca haven't at times this season. You can point to errors which had they been refereed correctly would have salvaged points for Barca, but the fact is the 2 prime examples are Espanyol and Getafe where you played poorly. Your team didn't do enough to make chances and beat its opposition, this is your problem, not referee's. If you think yours is the only team to suffer from human error you are very much mistaken, the truth is to be champions you have always had to be good enough to overcome your opposition and the potential for bad luck. Barca haven't always been this season, and its interesting that your manager, to his credit, has always said that.

ammarfcb

ze special one
You don't need to play great to score goals... that's what you are missing

be ruthless and efficient ..
you show neither

u either play great and score a bundle or play bad and don't score enough ..

easy

there's is no denying that last part. i don't like the use of the word efficient in football. i think it's just another way of saying grab a win even though the other team were better and run home

ricknattery

It wasn't for the refs that Barca players were walking on the pitch in the matches against Getafe, Espanyol, Sociedad (after getting 2 goals ahead) and so on. And guess how many dropped points were that? 7 points! Meaning Barca were already above Real right now if they were not going that easy in several matches.

Madrid can win points playing bad, getting gifted penalties, with the opponent getting wrongly disallowed goals,...yet you want ]Barca to only win the game if they play great the whole match? what kind of logic is that?
Teams have shitty periods, games, call it whatever you want. Yet they can win points because they have players who can decide a game. We had that too, but the penalties not given to us shows why we have not been able to do what Madrid has been doing their whole life

X

xaviniesta

beast, we all get your point already. and beside, it's always the barca FANS who complains here, especially at the heat of the moment. i heaven't heard any barcelona players or coaches complaining about this shit anyway and when they go tomorrow or anyday on the pitch there's only one thing on their midn and its winning. they just have to work double hard sometimes you know. that's what should keep them motivated. in the end if madrid will finish the liga on top they will definately congratulate them and do better next year. it's not that they don't want t give their all or something. it's just a year of a lot of changes for them this year. basicly new system, new players, villa and pedro have been off . it takes time to get their concisteny back again which they have been lacking at times.

Manuel Traquete

Come on guys, enough complaining about the refs. That's a factor that's out of our control, we just need to focus on what we can control, namely performing well and winning games. If we were playing like last season, no amount of bad refereeing would have derailed us.

We just need to play every game as if were a final from now on. 19 wins in 21 games is the minimum required.

jamrock

Whether are not madrid are getting the calls to go their way are not doesn't really have anything to do with us being behind them, we simply haven't been go enough against the lesser teams, no ref stopped us for winning the R.S, gefate and espanyol games. that was all us.

ricknattery

I am no lover of Madrid, but this is a pretty stupid question.

There are plenty of occasions where the referee has made errors to the disadvantage of Madrid, as is the case with all teams in all games. The fact is that Madrid have been good enough to compensate for that and win anyway, where as Barca haven't at times this season. You can point to errors which had they been refereed correctly would have salvaged points for Barca, but the fact is the 2 prime examples are Espanyol and Getafe where you played poorly. Your team didn't do enough to make chances and beat its opposition, this is your problem, not referee's. If you think yours is the only team to suffer from human error you are very much mistaken, the truth is to be champions you have always had to be good enough to overcome your opposition and the potential for bad luck. Barca haven't always been this season, and its interesting that your manager, to his credit, has always said that.

I would share your opinion if the refs decisions will affect Madrid as much(or something close) as it affects Barca, then i will call it bad refering or human error
It is not the case
I've been showing decisions(crucial decisions: like penalties not given, wronly disallowed goals...) from the ref which benefit Madrid and harm Barca, and never the other way around. If a Madridista or anybody can show me games where it happens the other way around then I will take this back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans