Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

I reckon the problem is Raul tbh. He gets jealous of any cantera player you guys promote right now because he is supposed to be the golden boy. Especially if the kid is a striker. Weird how both Portillo and Soldado once they left said that they had a suspicion Raul deliberately stopped their growth because of his power in the dressing room...and lets be honest, no way was Soldado worse than Saviola, yet Saviola got more time than him.

Beast

The Observer
I reckon the problem is Raul tbh. He gets jealous of any cantera player you guys promote right now because he is supposed to be the golden boy. Especially if the kid is a striker. Weird how both Portillo and Soldado once they left said that they had a suspicion Raul deliberately stopped their growth because of his power in the dressing room...and lets be honest, no way was Soldado worse than Saviola, yet Saviola got more time than him.

you know that this was always my theory about the strange departure of both strikers .. however if reports are true(See the EMD article i posted couple of pages ago ) and Valdano informed both Guti & Raul that their presence is on the bench .. then it's one huge problem is solved.. and i'm quite certain Villa(if we manage to get him ) before deciding to move to Madrid will take guarantee's about that..

even Marca graphic formation for next season didn't include Raul

Warik

I think no matter where you put him as long as he's involved no one will ever surpass him. Look at Di Stefano, he stepped aside graciously, was even happy someone has started to beat his records...can you honestly see Raul in 40 or so years being the same way if you have a new hotshot? Personally I can see him imploring every new President Real get to sell the guy or make up some reasons to bench him...

Beast

The Observer
i see him phasing out this season then retiring end of next season.. to quote Valdano when asked about Raul a week ago " Time wait for no one "

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think Warik means Raul will just keep on putting pressure on the board, even when he is not a player anymore.

so if Raul is like 50 and he sees a 'new Raul' coming up in the youth ranks, he will try to flunk the guy because he wants to be the golden Real dude.

Nándor

although that makes sense with regards to raul, you have to consider, that he would have to do that TO EVERY STRIKER that could put his record in danger!!! it's not just the spanish ones from reals youth.

like beast indicated, the most likely thing is raul will retire after this season. it remains to be seen wether he really would try to manipulate the board and if that, wether the board is letting him manipulate themselfs or if they tell him to go f... himself.

meanwhile, it's claimed by AS, that after the signing of kaka', "operation valencia" is the next priority. with the preverences being (in order) silva, villa and albiol.

anyways, on a more funny note...when raul retires, pérez can make his dream come true by giving CR rauls no. 7 and CRs no. 9 to his 2010 galactico: fernando torres, "el nino galactico" :lol::lol::lol: just couldn't resist that "el nino galactico" wordplay :blush:

Beast

The Observer
you have to remember that Raul spoke badly about perez after he resigned..
i wrote several month ago on another forum that Perez is not the kind of person who forget such things.. and what Raul said will be the end of his regime in Real Madrid... so far i can see my instinct coming true

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
real madrid trying to buy all these big names players but i think they forgot something.... the defense is shocking cannavaro left and pepe is still suspended.... is kaka going to defend

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Perez knows nothing about football he knows how to sell shirts. Pellegrini is in for a hell of a shock when he looks around his dressing room at the start of the season.

Beast

The Observer
So how many years is Perez in for?

4 years like any president

the Brazilian FA has confirmed today that Kaka was subject to a medical check by Real Madrid...

i guess that confirm it for us.. welcome on board Kaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans