Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
He is very very capable ..don't judge him based on Mallorca or Getafe.. both clubs work with minimum or no funds at all ..

Yugi

Comment of radio listener: "Mourinho is barça's best transfer of the last years. He motivates their whole team" [radio marca]

:lol:

gingerless

Of course Barça are too good but Perez' tenure wasn't predicated on any belief in that reality...It was predicated on a guarantee of winning and dethroning the Catalan club...It's failed every season and Mou is part of that failure...Failure because he was hired to tilt the balance of power back to the capital and it hasn't come close to happening...Moreover, it's been at the expense of stockpiling galacticos and non Spaniards at the royal club of Spain...At this rate, the WC in '14 won't have one player form the capital club...Nevermind the disgrace in terms of reputation it now ominously holds in the world...Or the disgraceful way they ushered out one of their legends in Valdano...They like to purport a feeling of being the greatest club but they've continued to look like a douche club

The axe won't just fall for Mou...Perez' tenure will be dubious at best

i wonder how valdano is feeling right now, probably glad that he left and can sleep at night knowing he wasn't part of this madrid side

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Comment of radio listener: "Mourinho is barça's best transfer of the last years. He motivates their whole team" [radio marca]

:lol:
:rofl1:

He is very very capable ..don't judge him based on Mallorca or Getafe.. both clubs work with minimum or no funds at all ..
Come on man... He fell out with Mallorca's authorities. There's no way he'd be able to handle the egos, politics & pressure at a big shot club. May be after a stint at relatively easier jobs like Chelsea, Milan, Porto, etc. but not right away.

Only thing you'd accomplish is to :troll: some of us fans but Pep would be least bothered by it

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So with Madrid now Barca's bitches, who is the biggest rival? Valencia? Espanyol? Both put up much greater fights.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I doubt Valdano is happy, he's a Madridista...He loves the club, it can't be an enjoyable experience to see the club in it's current state for him...Hopefully, it's buoyed by his happiness to see his fellow Argentine do so well though

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I doubt Valdano is happy, he's a Madridista...He loves the club, it can't be an enjoyable experience to see the club in it's current state for him...Hopefully, it's buoyed by his happiness to see his fellow Argentine do so well though
Who? :messi:? Obvious trolling is obvious :p

Pepe Silvia

Beast have you laid your assessment down on the match yet bro? If not, what do you think should be improved on your side besides the obvious behavior issues...

Beast

The Observer
Yes Pepe

here
That was very cowardly and disgraceful display

a team playing at home having one shot (even if it's equal one goal ) in the first half deserve to lose

They have learned nothing .. you do this when you are away .. but Long balls from the back to Cristiano is not the way forward..
you allow Barca time on the ball and you will eventually lose
the ref was lenient on Pepe and co ..
that's a one game to forget .. from the last 4 games (2 super and one league ) this one is the worst by a country mile

I think maybe it's time for Jose to look for green fields away from Madrid , he is coming short in idea's not that i expected it any different in terms of results ( i said over two legs we can't beat Barca ) but i didn't expect such a cowardly display .. not about the roughness shit but the approach

I think a lot should be improved especially on the mental side of things..it was clear the moment Barca scored we crumbled , a shocking fact considering Jose is a master of this but i think he himself is a victim of his own doings.. he thinks about the game too much he makes them all tensed once we go down by a goal or two instead of calming them down like Capello (for example ) used to do . the best game we played was actually the one we were less nervous was the supercup
He is not helping them or himself.. if he is calm it will reflect on the players but it's not the case and you see a player like Pepe went nuts after the first yellow it was like he is possessed
If he continue to take it personal it's better for the team and him to go away.. he is a brilliant tactician but he get caught in the buildup..i guess it's completely different when u play in the same league as Barca compared to meeting them (if the draw allow ) in the CL as well as the harsh Madrid press who are rarely satisfied

He did a marvelous job over the past 2 years (some Barca games aside ) i believe the team (and he himself ) might benefit more from a more calmer approach and he need a less nervous surroundings .. that's why i revisit my original choice of Laudrup as the players need a calmer yet leader approach now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans