Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Carvalho: "Pepe siempre juega limpio"(Pepe always plays clean)

I suppose he is washing a lot before the games. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Butragueno about Pepe's action:"Because of the tention, things like this can happen."
You should send a video to Uefa to show, like you did last year, that you only look for more justice in football.

It seems that Carvalho is able of finding good words for rapists and child molesters.

Anw, just wanted to say that Madrid seem unable of dealing with us, even if they play at home and are given a one goal handicap.

adil_909

pepe and alonso should have been sent off in every single classico. mourinho just bitches so much the refs are afraid to do their jobs. yes, madrid should end the games with 9 men if they play like animals it doesn't matter if the spectacle is ruined. that is the coaches fault for turning his team into animals, not the refs for doing his job. but of course, everyone fears the big bad jose.

M

mitkoa7x

Pepe, Cuntvalho and Alonso should have been sent off. We should appeal against Pepe's "unsportsmanlike conduct"

gingerless

did anyone else notice cuntvalho doing a ramos (5-0 match at the end) and just downright hunting messi down and kicking him? it was 2vs2 with messi and alexis vs 2 madrid defenders i think, would surely have put alexis on goal if not for that dirty foul that didn't even get a yellow

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
and madrid embarrass themselves again on all levels

carvalho, ramos, alonso, cuntrero are brutes but pepe is on another level of craziness, not to mention he played terrible today and was at fault for the first goal not to mention getting a yellow early which could have been called a red

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Kind of sad when you think about this club's history and what they've become. Not that I wouldn't hate them either way, but it's embarassing.

But I guess as long as they are in 1st place in the league, that's good enough to some.

Chainsaw

Killahead
In all these years that I've been a fan of Barca I don't remember I have seen a Real Madrid team as scummy as this one, full of loons, thugs, low lives and hypocrites. I mean I always hated the likes of Roberto Carlos and Guti. And I never liked many others Real Madrid players back then. But it was merely from a sporting point of view. Players like Raul, Morientes, Hiero, Sanchis, Redondo, Solari, Savio, Zidane, Zamorano, Seedorf and etc, as much as I hated to see them shine against Barcelona but they were respectful opponents.

This team, they deserve no respect and and they're indeed earning it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The douche barometer for this current side is through the roof, it's difficult to justify being a fan of such a club from a neutral's perspective...But even for culés, this current lot has to take the cake for douche side of all time

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_ly1pz01N9Q1qhfaevo1_400.jpg

:lol: in all seriousness though. mou has ruined madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans