Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Hopefully Mourinho goes at the end of the season so Real can have some decorum again.

he has 3 years left on his contract. I want him to play it out. He is another motivating factor for the team. you think they wanted Mourinho to show up BossHova (aka Pep) on the Boss' birthday!?!?! c'mon now ...

Beast

The Observer
he has 3 years left on his contract. I want him to play it out. He is another motivating factor for the team. you think they wanted Mourinho to show up BossHova (aka Pep) on the Boss' birthday!?!?! c'mon now ...

He will move to City and grab some of Mendez clients with him mainly Cristiano Ronaldo

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hopefully Mourinho goes at the end of the season so Real can have some decorum again.

If they end up trophyless and I wonder even if they capture the Liga crown alone if Perez will be forced to fire the manager...Things have only gotten worse from one season to the next with Perez, it is a tenuous hold of the club atm - something will have to give

dalitis8

Banned
If they end up trophyless and I wonder even if they capture the Liga crown alone if Perez will be forced to fire the manager...Things have only gotten worse from one season to the next with Perez, it is a tenuous hold of the club atm - something will have to give

It is not Perez's fault, neither is Mourinho's that Madrid are not winning the trophies they would have wanted, or that they cannot defeat Barca no matter what.

We are just too damn good.

Mourinho can certainly be blamed though, on the fact that Madrid resort to embarrassing shenanigans whenever we outplay them on the pitch. Without him, they could at least lose to Barca with some decency and class. With Mou on board, they quickly reduce themselves to a an elite collection of savages.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It is not Perez's fault, neither is Mourinho's that Madrid are not winning the trophies they would have wanted, or that they cannot defeat Barca no matter what.

We are just too damn good.

Mourinho can certainly be blamed though, on the fact that Madrid resort to embarrassing shenanigans whenever we outplay them on the pitch. Without him, they could at least lose to Barca with some decency and class. With Mou on board, they quickly reduce themselves to a an elite collection of savages.

Of course Barça are too good but Perez' tenure wasn't predicated on any belief in that reality...It was predicated on a guarantee of winning and dethroning the Catalan club...It's failed every season and Mou is part of that failure...Failure because he was hired to tilt the balance of power back to the capital and it hasn't come close to happening...Moreover, it's been at the expense of stockpiling galacticos and non Spaniards at the royal club of Spain...At this rate, the WC in '14 won't have one player form the capital club...Nevermind the disgrace in terms of reputation it now ominously holds in the world...Or the disgraceful way they ushered out one of their legends in Valdano...They like to purport a feeling of being the greatest club but they've continued to look like a douche club

The axe won't just fall for Mou...Perez' tenure will be dubious at best

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The thing i Madrid put every single one of their eggs into the basket with Mourinho. If they sack him who would be better? They have dug themselves into a massive hole now, they should never have sacked Pellegrini.

Beast

The Observer
But, but, I thought Mourinho was the best thing since sliced bread...

Has nothing to do with what i said.. he will not tolerate losing to Barca couple of times again he will look for an easy league where he can be treated like god = EPL

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Has nothing to do with what i said.. he will not tolerate losing to Barca couple of times again he will look for an easy league where he can be treated like god = EPL

Lmao, so funny, and yet so true. If Madrid lose to Barca 2-3 times again this season, Mou will leave.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
He will move to City and grab some of Mendez clients with him mainly Cristiano Ronaldo

let's say Real win the league, but Barça win the CL/Copa. Does Mourinho stay? Does Perez give him the choice to stay or just fires him? becuase I don't know who you replace Mourinho with.

Beast

The Observer
It takes nothing away from him.. he can't beat Barca under Pep as often as he likes too ..he may win the league and even the CL (if we avoid Barca till the final with one game to go we have a chance, two legs as i said before yesterday game WILL NOT HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON ) ..some managers are like that.. they have a certain persona on the other side where they fail to beat them .. i said that before we failed to beat Deportivo for 19 years in Riazor yet we still won several league titles and 3 CL during that period.. it's just they were our boogie team .. it's quite hard when your boogie team is your lifetime rival which is the case in recent years with Barca under Pep

Beast

The Observer
let's say Real win the league, but Barça win the CL/Copa. Does Mourinho stay? Does Perez give him the choice to stay or just fires him? becuase I don't know who you replace Mourinho with.

Perez will not fire Jose, Jose will move on his own now that City are short of a decent manager with endless funds.. he will go there and probably make a big bid for Cristiano and offer we cannot refuse ..
the choice will be Michael Laudrup ..easily

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Underestimating Madrid is dangerous... they might win the CL, and this cup competition isn't over yet, despite us winning at SB.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Perez will not fire Jose, Jose will move on his own now that City are short of a decent manager with endless funds.. he will go there and probably make a big bid for Cristiano and offer we cannot refuse ..
the choice will be Michael Laudrup ..easily
Del Bosque would be the more entertaining option!

Beast

The Observer
No Del Bosque are too old for this shit.. he won't do his Turkey mistake again.. demands are totally different between the 90's and now so is the pressure
Even though he honored Vicente earlier this summer i still don't see him working with Perez again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans