Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
methinks
A really pretentious and annoying way to say "I think."

:lol: so evil. You just wanted it to be presented in here hence enacted the innocence :lol:

I want Jose to manage Man u next season please I beg! Let him destroy them.
Keep dreaming! WHy would he destroy them!?

And he has evolved, with good team he has enough tactical awareness so he won't need to resort to shit on stick tactics to win the EPL. Besides it's EPL we are talking about!!
And UTD fans won't bother if he parked bus against the superior teams in CL, they didn'twhen SA did and then went onto win the CL!!

Joechim Low is a good shout BTW... Also I heard he's gay. CR7 would thrive I suppose :D

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
if mourinho wins the league then for sure, perez will keep him. he would be the first manager perez appointed that had won a league. if mourinho won, it means he had stopped barcelonas trophy count, and added to madrids. do not overestimate the classicos either, becauee in all realities, they are only worth 6 points in total or 12 depending on how you look at it. history remembers league and silverware not matches, so dont get matters twisted too much.

dalitis8

Banned
if mourinho wins the league then for sure, perez will keep him. he would be the first manager perez appointed that had won a league. if mourinho won, it means he had stopped barcelonas trophy count, and added to madrids. do not overestimate the classicos either, becauee in all realities, they are only worth 6 points in total or 12 depending on how you look at it. history remembers league and silverware not matches, so dont get matters twisted too much.

Hopeless attempt at spin.

Everybody knows who the best team in Spain is, and indeed Europe, and indeed the world.

The only way for Mou to save his reputation, is to beat Barca in the 2nd Liga Classico, or more importantly, to win the freakin' CL.

If Barca win "big ears" then Mou will be heavily exposed. No two ways about it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Everybody knows who the best team in Spain is, and indeed Europe, and indeed the world.

The only way for Mou to save his reputation, is to beat Barca in the 2nd Liga Classico, or more importantly, to win the freakin' CL.

and if barca dont win anythin this year no onr will look at you, like all the trophyless teams who dont win anything. a league win is a league win, it will gve mourinho enough credit to continur.

Maria

and if barca dont win anythin this year no onr will look at you, like all the trophyless teams who dont win anything. a league win is a league win, it will gve mourinho enough credit to continur.

Indeed, you are still favourites for La Liga..I don't see us winning to manny points away from home this year and our best shot is CL(and CdR).
The only correction is that Barca is not a trophyless team..we have already won 3 trophies this season(one of them was against RM if my memory doesn't fail me).

Beast

The Observer

If we win the league the best team in Spain will be Real Madrid .. same way the best team in Spain was not Real Madrid when we won the last CL in 2002 .
unless it's just games for you and in that case the best team in Spain from Madridista point of view will be Deportivo not Barca

veryfatchocobo

lol nice try

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Indeed, you are still favourites for La Liga..I don't see us winning to manny points away from home this year and our best shot is CL(and CdR).
The only correction is that Barca is not a trophyless team..we have already won 3 trophies this season(one of them was against RM if my memory doesn't fail me).

True, my bad...

Except, I never said we are favorite for the league, it is still a long way to go and unless we make an 8 point gap, I am not too confident but I hope we do. All I am saying is that a coach's tenure at the club can be judged by what he has achieved, not who did he beat. You win the CL, you win the league you stay, you had a successful season. You beat everybig team and no silverware and you had yourself an unsuccessful season.

I want us to beat Barcelona, I would LOVE to have us beat you, it would mean A LOT to beat Barcelona but a league win is a league title. Say we win the league this year and lose every match against you, I would surely be pissed but it means Barcelona did not win 4 in a row, it means that we have STOPPED your winning ways, we have taken over (even if for one year) and would give Madrid a massive boost in confidence. To know that you had one successful season behind you would calm your nerves, A LOT! In football you have accumulating pressure, and right now Barca have piled up massive amount of pressure on Madrid. To win the league would be to dismount some of it, going into next season knowing that you have achieved something, enough of a stepping stone to formulate a new approach to the Classicos.

Too early to be talking about the league even if speculation is already in motion. The whole idea of going around barcelona largely depends on beating the small teams, and winning THREE POINTS every match and hope to have you drop points.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Favorites don't always win it. Real will likely hit a rusty period in this season as well and considering the away match at Camp Nou still at hand the 5 points gap is not that much really.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If we win the league the best team in Spain will be Real Madrid .. same way the best team in Spain was not Real Madrid when we won the last CL in 2002 .
unless it's just games for you and in that case the best team in Spain from Madridista point of view will be Deportivo not Barca
I'm not sure I agree with that. How can you be the best team in a certain country if you consistently lose (convincingly) to one team, but beat everyone else?

B

barcelonista

Most consistent team. Not the best. 4 direct encounters already this season and Real Madrid have lost 3 (two on your home turf) and drawn 1. Good luck trying to convince anyone that you were the better football team so far, despite sitting 5 point ahead in La Liga. WE slipped up so far. YOU didn't "stop" us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans