Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Congrats on Kaka a great player who hopefully won't play well. As was touched on before Madrid's defence is shocking and will have to improve in that department.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Yeah, what about the defence? I won't lose any sleep over Kaká's arrival. Last time I checked, Xavi, Iniesta & Messi were still playing for Barça.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
kaka player for ac milanand they have not won a trophie for a few seasons.... and are much stronger at the back

JALJM

Kaka, bring it on!!! :chucks:
Of course, I hope u guys lose...but I welcome quality players to La Liga.

Beast

The Observer
you sure?

I seem to remember barca amending the statutes to make it so presidents can only stand for one term of seven years, as opposed to potentially two of four, to come into line with new spanish law?

yes i'm sure.. and no your statues indicate a maximum of 2 terms per president .. not prolonging the time to 7 years.. Laporta is in his second 4 year term (although cut short by a year i think )

maz

I walk the line
La liga need to get their fucking act together. You cant have players like henry, kaká, ribery (possibly) and a ton of others, and still be such a shambles. Referees are crap, fixtures are confirmed just days before the matchday, television deals are handled patheticly. This kaká transfer shows how much of a great league la liga is, yet everything around it screams amatuer.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yes i'm sure.. and no your statues indicate a maximum of 2 terms per president .. not prolonging the time to 7 years.. Laporta is in his second 4 year term (although cut short by a year i think )

ah no, it was a change in catalan law, not spanish.

[link]

so yeah, barca's presidential terms now last seven years and that's it. no second terms. I like the change tbh, it's much better for stability. six may possibly have been better for freshness, but I dunno - I guess if a prez is really useless someone can just no confidence them.

doesn't affect real though, but yeah.

veryfatchocobo

Maz... Don't forget the scheduling of the CL teams. The EPL worked with the CL schedule, making their teams fresher for those matches. La Liga didn't, and that's why Villareal (their squad died and became thin because everyone was tired; Arsenal almost lost) and Atletico crashed. None of the RM squad was 100% for the Liverpool matches, either (Liverpool owned them though).

Meanwhile, I truly think that Negredo is better than Huntelaar. He should start with Higuain.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Barcelona and Real will bring back the phenomenal players, like 5 years ago with Zidane, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo. Plus homegrown stars like Messi, Xavi, Casillas etc. In terms of players after this summer I think La Liga could have a claim to say they have better players. The fact Madrid have pinched the best from Serie A would suggest so.

Beast

The Observer
one thing for sure.. next year duel will be a lot more interesting ...

Kaka is doing a press conference @ 2 CET .. it is expected to be around his possible departure or maybe a soap opera of .. i love Milan and will stay.. Silvio won in the European elections anyhow.. so lets see

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I have a sick feeling Beast. We're pinning our hopes on this, and in reality the only person yet to say a thing is the man that was deemed happy where he was under a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans