Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I have a sick feeling Beast. We're pinning our hopes on this, and in reality the only person yet to say a thing is the man that was deemed happy where he was under a week ago.

sshhhhhhhhh i've been trying to hide it all day and tried to avoid the forum..

i feel the same way deep down inside.. it could all be blow in our faces
" i love Milan , i feel happy there..etc " as i mentioned in my last post

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Eto'o's saying the same thing, but I think he will leave. I know it's obviously different, but same sort of principle.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Don't worry, you've got your man. Perez is a man with goals and more importantly, the financial power. He's come along at the right moment and offered a generous offer far too good to refuse on both Kaka and AC Milan's part. Kaka has no more to offer AC, just like AC has nothing more to offer Kaka. The time is right, it will happen.

Beast

The Observer
The time is right .. you are right there Jordan.. he is lucky overall this season.. the more brilliant Barca played and won the more desperate the fans became and wanted Florentino back ..
it's like all the forces of nature gathered to put him in charge again from Calderon to your season to being in the right time and place to make such offers

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Bingo. It's gearing up for a very interesting transfer window and the battle next season between arguably the two greatest footballing clubs in the world will be intriguing. Already I can't wait, I just hope we beat you to David Villa.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Yeah, what about the defence? I won't lose any sleep over Kaká's arrival. Last time I checked, Xavi, Iniesta & Messi were still playing for Barça.
+1

but the problem is i like kaka also... love for kaka and no love for madrid is not compatible..CRasH

E

Esteve

You aren't still worried about Kaká, are you, Beast? I already have him down as a Madrid player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans