Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i am calm i just think these real madrid fans that spend time in here actually like barca but wont admit if i would never go to a madrid forum to just chat

E

Esteve

I'm sure they're Madridistas & not culés. They're not causing any trouble. What's the problem?

diegomessi

it is just so werid to me to see fans of a huge rival just hanging around.... i will never understannd why they would want to be here every person i tell about this is just like what the f***

E

Esteve

When I first joined, I expected it to be culés only. Not as a rule, just as one of those things. I don't mind though, all of them are knowledgable & fair. I hate Real Madrid but I don't mind these lads.

diegomessi

you got to admit though u would never be in the madrid forum trying to chat with the madridistas it just seems wrong

E

Esteve

Well, no. I don't think I'd join a Madrid forum but these lads know some culés from an old forum so I understand.

diegomessi

okay still weird for me not the fact that we are nice to them just the fact they want to be here

E

Esteve

Look at the time! I need a good 12 hour sleep :yes: I'll have a look at this thread at some point tomorrow to see how the war is going ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans