Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I only watched the last 30 mins so cannot comment on the first 60 minutes.

Alas Real did well to get in back to 2-2 on the night, but with the cushion Barca had at 2-0 up they were never ever going to be going in from that point at full intensity and at their best level - and yes they were lucky it didn't bite them in the backside when Real were going for it last 10 minutes.

Still I cannot help but think that when Barca are at full intensity and at their best level then no matter what Real do, they can't beat Barca in that circumstance.

No matter what Real in head to head clashes with Barca will have to rely on Barca not being at their best or lacking intensity and concentration to beat them. Because that is the only way they can win.

At least from my viewpoint I get to see an exciting title race in la liga because Barcelona are chasing now and in every season with Pep as manager they didn't need to chase as much as they do now, so from that perspective it shall be interesting.

Still I wouldn't be confident of putting my money on Real just yet. With away games at Getafe, Villarreal, Osasuna, Atletico, Barca, Sevilla and Athletico then they are different sorts of hurdles to overcome.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think if it's true the ref will mention it. but you talk of it like it's impossible for some one from madrid's side to insult the ref. Iker did so and admitted that he was just caught up in the moment.

ammarfcb

ze special one
ok. but we all know mou isn't subtle.

tumblr_ly25nfNOMy1qcb2v0o2_500.jpg

who's that on the right. have madrid already spent in the January transfer market :troll:

Maria

With all respect to both of you but if it was true the big 4 (Marca,AS,Sport and EMD ) will be having it on front page already..
even in Cope it says clearly "Real Madrid didn't file any official complain against Teixeira" which is contradictory to what some are advocating

as for Jose i read the news at EMD , no pictures of the Ref in sight , no eye witness just that pic and couple of lines .. in 99% of the such cases Catalans would be using that nice option of taking a video.. or the Ref would at least respond , no ?

hwq6pikj:iphone

f21t6j:iphone

odmanpuj:iphone

The Mossos made sure to get rid of the journalists before the meeting took over. Carles Navas, from our club, came in the garrage when Mou was already speaking with the reff.
Also, Eladio Parames, Mou's spokesperson, admited on twitter that the meeting happend and that your coach needed to do this to protect your club's interest.
Keep finding excuses for this man's behaviour.

Beast

The Observer
hwq6pikj:iphone

f21t6j:iphone

odmanpuj:iphone

The Mossos made sure to get rid of the journalists before the meeting took over. Carles Navas, from our club, came in the garrage when Mou was already speaking with the reff.
Also, Eladio Parames, Mou's spokesperson, admited on twitter that the meeting happend and that your coach needed to do this to protect your club's interest.
Keep finding excuses for this man's behaviour.

Oh another person who can't read...

Sorry to burst your bubble but this was a post referring to the ref being banned story.

Keep trying sweety.. and don't cry too much about it

Oh and nice to know Jose is in total control of Camp Nou , he can kick out journalist what else did he kick ? Camp Nou workers and Barca officials ??

go have a coffee your very emotional this morning , & mix it with advil

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

The federation is in Florentino's pocket, its OK, we dealt with it, but dont keep rubbing it in FFS... Giving Mou a 2 games ban for the eye poke, numerous penalty decisions for RM and against us, not taking action against Pepe and banning the ref on Mou's whim. Puta madrid

Beast

The Observer
The federation is in Florentino's pocket, its OK, we dealt with it, but dont keep rubbing it in FFS... Giving Mou a 2 games ban for the eye poke, numerous penalty decisions for RM and against us, not taking action against Pepe and banning the ref on Mou's whim. Puta madrid

Villar is a Basque and Madrid was against hiring him .. he was backed by Laporta not us

connect the dots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans