Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Teixeira has been banned from reffing Real Madrid for the rest of the season despite RM did not complain. He wont be fined.
this is unbelievable

dont worry guys. It was a lack of pressing that made it exciting for Madridistas. Remember .. they thought they cracked the barca code after the supercup. We all know how that went a few matches later :) .

Durden

What the sweet fu--?! (Are we allowed to curse here?)

Since Mou took over Madrid, the reffing in Clasicos has been disgusting- this is the ONE TIME the reffing has been a bit more balanced (a roughly even amount of harsh decisions against BOTH teams) and RM throw a strop, clap the ref, act like barca get all the favourtism etc. And then this happens. A farce. a fu--ing farce. Im so angry right now.

ammarfcb

ze special one
After El Clasico match, the RFEF has banned Teixeira Vitienes from reffing a Real Madrid match for the rest of the season
[COPE]

this is absolutely disgusting

lol maybe it's for his own safety. if i were him i'd complain about mourinho waiting for him next to his car and insulting him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
will teach him through your sister :p eh
you're the expert at doing cousins man... Not my cup of tea

After El Clasico match, the RFEF has banned Teixeira Vitienes from reffing a Real Madrid match for the rest of the season
[COPE]

this is absolutely disgusting
Could it be more clear that the RFEF is blatantly biased!? It is really disgusting. And it's the same ref who's awarded them a penalty for a foul outside the box, who's cancelled a clear onside goal, etc. :facepalm:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Could it be more clear that the RFEF is blatantly biased!? It is really disgusting. And it's the same ref who's awarded them a penalty for a foul outside the box, who's cancelled a clear onside goal, etc. :facepalm:

lol the offside from the players own half still makes me laugh. worst of all he waited for the poor guy to run all the way to madrid's goal and score, then the ref whistled. a good 7 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans