Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol the offside from the players own half still makes me laugh. worst of all he waited for the poor guy to run all the way to madrid's goal and score, then the ref whistled. a good 7 seconds
And he fucked us over when we were playing Getafe too right?

ammarfcb

ze special one
And he fucked us over when we were playing Getafe too right?

Am the only one who doesn't remember a single thing from that game other then that we lost. but the refs have certainly f*cked us over and over... and still continue to do so. and madrid who have more penaldo's then any team in top 5 leagues of europe. some madrid fans think the refs are on our side some how lol- deluded much.

Durden

Even is the match WAS biased in our favour, which it wasn't, fine. The sheer amount of clasicos recently, where the favourtism for RM was so blatant- and Barca never complained to the extents RM did last night, when the supposed bias wasn't even that strong or obvious or even game deciding (That Ramos goal WAS a clear foul. Whether Dani made the most of it or not, the simple fact is that Ramos pulled downwards on his arm, meaning he couldn't jump to defend the header- the Busi incident simply couldn't be given, considering his arms were at his side, and he didn't move into the ball. The other one may have been a pen, but then we were denied one also). And hello?! Messi fouls pepe and gets a yellow- seconds later Diarra fouls Messi similarly albeit worse, blatantly (a professional foul) with more aggression and contact. It was a professional foul, pretty much a check, and he doesn't get a yellow.

One or two other RM players could have been sent off as well.

RM show disrespect, dissent, lack of class and other disgusting behavior- but don't lodge an official complaint. And what Happens? RFEF ban the ref anyway, through their own accord. ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?

JonM

Even is the match WAS biased in our favour, which it wasn't, fine. The sheer amount of clasicos recently, where the favourtism for RM was so blatant- and Barca never complained to the extents RM did last night, when the supposed bias wasn't even that strong or obvious or even game deciding (That Ramos goal WAS a clear foul. Whether Dani made the most of it or not, the simple fact is that Ramos pulled downwards on his arm, meaning he couldn't jump to defend the header- the Busi incident simply couldn't be given, considering his arms were at his side, and he didn't move into the ball. The other one may have been a pen, but then we were denied one also). And hello?! Messi fouls pepe and gets a yellow- seconds later Diarra fouls Messi similarly albeit worse, blatantly (a professional foul) with more aggression and contact. It was a professional foul, pretty much a check, and he doesn't get a yellow.

One or two other RM players could have been sent off as well.

RM show disrespect, dissent, lack of class and other disgusting behavior- but don't lodge an official complaint. And what Happens? RFEF ban the ref anyway, through their own accord. ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?

I think the keyword here is "official". ;)

Beast

The Observer
You lot are like kids most of the time
You get a lie and believe it.. EMD publish a photo of Mou in the parking lot than he is insulting the ref.. someone say the ref is banned (not on any of Madrid papers ) than it's the truth and u make posts and posts depending on that.. ironically most of you were just slamming the ref this morning now OMG he will be banned

O'rly ??

Durden

EDIT 1; that was harsh.

EDIT 2: I dont think I need to pre-fix all my posts with "IF thats true..." I thought that would be assumed.

If not true, then obviously my posts dont apply. I sincerely hope its not true- and honestly, part of me thinks it isnt. Im just venting my frustration at the events as a whole (referring over the last ten clasicos) not simply this rumour alone.

Also, I would like to apologize- Ive read my posts back and I sound stupid and childish indeed. Im angry (not just football) at the minute, and really shouldnt be posting on a forum, im getting carried away :p Ah well.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
You get a lie and believe it.. EMD publish a photo of Mou in the parking lot than he is insulting the ref.. someone say the ref is banned (not on any of Madrid papers ) than it's the truth and u make posts and posts depending on that.. ironically most of you were just slamming the ref this morning now OMG he will be banned

O'rly ??

and their are still madrid fans who think madrid are better than barca. some even think madrid have a better squad :lol: all i'm saying is i have seen much worse from mourinho so this wouldn't surprise me at all.

JonM

O'rly ??

It's our job to get (or to appear) outraged at these things. Just like it's the job of the madridistas to be outraged at anything involving Barça on whatever forum they have (ZOMG! Villa has insulted islam, Pep said "puto amo", what an asshole!, etc).

Why do you act all suprised all the time? If anything, you should be happy because it allows you to act all superior.

Beast

The Observer
and their are still madrid fans who think madrid are better than barca. some even think madrid have a better squad :lol: all i'm saying is i have seen much worse from mourinho so this wouldn't surprise me at all.

So any player standing in the parking area was insulting the ref ? damn he must have gotten so much insults from 22 players + subs + managers...

really guys , Jose will go to the parking lot in front of everyone to insult the ref.. hmmm .. genius
and the ref gets a season ban by a forum member and suddenly its true and the REFF official decision ??! (not on Sport, EMD,Marca or AS ) ...

so tell me guys do you like our new forum 3D option ? we have a special offer 5$ for the first year..

Beast

The Observer
It's our job to get (or to appear) outraged at these things. Just like it's the job of the madridistas to be outraged at anything involving Barça on whatever forum they have (ZOMG! Villa has insulted islam, Pep said "puto amo", what an asshole!, etc).

Why do you act all suprised all the time? If anything, you should be happy because it allows you to act all superior.

There is news and there is stupidity.. what we have here is cheer stupidity mate
if you believe this story or that story that is..

ammarfcb

ze special one
There is news and there is stupidity.. what we have here is cheer stupidity mate

i guess we should all read marca and AS for the truth :troll: i don't believe the story but i have no reason not to believe it untill mourinho confirms it (which he won't)

JonM

No I don't believe Mourinho was waiting there to insult the referee. Maybe to talk to him though. Maybe he wasn't waiting and he was just passing by the cars. Maybe EMD photoshopped the "Arbitre" signs. Or maybe this picture is from last year. Who knows?

As for the Teixeira story, here it is:

http://www.cope.es/deportes/26-01-1...bitrar-al-real-madrid-esta-temporada-274918-1

I don't know what COPE is so maybe it's not reliable. Who knows?

Anyway, if a story is on the internet, realiable or not, peple will react/overreact here.

messidealwithit.gif

Beast

The Observer
I think you should go and read the news.. the picture u lot are posting over and over again without any picture with the ref in sight or any witness (that's from EMD the culprit) even the "CATALAN " Sport newspaper skipped that stupidity and didn't mention anything...

however some members here are really HD members :lol:

Beast

The Observer
http://www.cope.es/deportes/26-01-1...bitrar-al-real-madrid-esta-temporada-274918-1
I got this news from pro-madrid twitter, lets wait and see if there´s any truth in it

No I don't believe Mourinho was waiting there to insult the referee. Maybe to talk to him though. Maybe he wasn't waiting and he was just passing by the cars. Maybe EMD photoshopped the "Arbitre" signs. Or maybe this picture is from last year. Who knows?

As for the Teixeira story, here it is:

I don't know what COPE is so maybe it's not reliable. Who knows?

Anyway, if a story is on the internet, realiable or not, peple will react/overreact here.

messidealwithit.gif

With all respect to both of you but if it was true the big 4 (Marca,AS,Sport and EMD ) will be having it on front page already..
even in Cope it says clearly "Real Madrid didn't file any official complain against Teixeira" which is contradictory to what some are advocating

as for Jose i read the news at EMD , no pictures of the Ref in sight , no eye witness just that pic and couple of lines .. in 99% of the such cases Catalans would be using that nice option of taking a video.. or the Ref would at least respond , no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans