Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
even though Gio and Raed are Madradistas, they are good people and very knowledgeable. I consider them friends (as much as you can consider someone you talk to over a forum to be a friend) and if they ever needed my help I'm there for them.

besides, it's always good in any aspect of life to have multiple viewpoints on a subject. that's how people learn and grow.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
pretty deep, eh? I haven't had anything to drink all day.

anyway ... back on topic.

this is the first time in a while where RMadrid started off the transfer season before we did. usually we get our players early, and they get them late. They are already improving.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think we haveta take into account the fact that diegomessi's from argentina.

I mean they don't exactly do friendly rivalries down there do they? :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
someone gets me ................. u put a boca river fan in same forum there would be no love and i feel barca rmadrid rivarly is just as big

Nándor

thanks meta...

holy moly, kaka' is really joining real!!! damn was i happy when i came home from training at 1:30 am in the morning, switching on my computer and check on it :D

more good news!!! i just checked MARCAs frontpage. they have villa all over in a real madrid shirt, with the headling claiming, that there is a TOTAL AGREEMENT for the player!!! david villa will join real for 37m € plus some bonus
let's hope this turns out to be true!!!

meanwhile it gets more and more likely, that real may well get david villa and albiol, but coluld fail to get david silva as well. valencia seem to more than eager to keep him. deperate even.
personally i think that this whole "operation valencia" is the toughest one for pérez. not kaka', CR or ribéry.
should just go for diego capel instead or any other david slva "alike" replacement, IF valencia keep playing hard ball or should they make valencia a ridiculesly high offer they can't refuse??? your thoughts???

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
We are a unique group of Madridistas that find it pleasurable to be around the enemy. Warik for example is a Cule of similar love for being in such a position but we made it easy for him, we came and stayed. More often than not, you will find Warik refering to other forums online copying what they say to provide another perspective.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

thanks meta...

holy moly, kaka' is really joining real!!! damn was i happy when i came home from training at 1:30 am in the morning, switching on my computer and check on it :D

more good news!!! i just checked MARCAs frontpage. they have villa all over in a real madrid shirt, with the headling claiming, that there is a TOTAL AGREEMENT for the player!!! david villa will join real for 37m € plus some bonus
let's hope this turns out to be true!!!

meanwhile it gets more and more likely, that real may well get david villa and albiol, but coluld fail to get david silva as well. valencia seem to more than eager to keep him. deperate even.
personally i think that this whole "operation valencia" is the toughest one for pérez. not kaka', CR or ribéry.
should just go for diego capel instead or any other david slva "alike" replacement, IF valencia keep playing hard ball or should they make valencia a ridiculesly high offer they can't refuse??? your thoughts???

dont see it anywhere on marca..

beef-supreme

As some of you have been saying, this is good for La liga. And it's also good for Barca, because each time hypocrisy like this takes place we are given more reason to hate Madrid :lol:
Anyway, it will be interesting to see how Kaká can fit into the team and the league. I'm very happy that La Liga is able to attract players that the premier league couldn't :rofl1:
It will be weird to see Kaká in a Real Madrid kit, but you can tell that most of his Jesus stuff is a bit of crap. And besides he comes from a relatively rich family so that plasticity must already be established for him.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

As some of you have been saying, this is good for La liga. And it's also good for Barca, because each time hypocrisy like this takes place we are given more reason to hate Madrid :lol:
Anyway, it will be interesting to see how Kaká can fit into the team and the league. I'm very happy that La Liga is able to attract players that the premier league couldn't :rofl1:
It will be weird to see Kaká in a Real Madrid kit, but you can tell that most of his Jesus stuff is a bit of crap. And besides he comes from a relatively rich family so that plasticity must already be established for him.

perhaps he means the Jezus from the movie: the big lebowski

beef-supreme

Hheheeheh...

And by the way.

HAHAHAH DIGAO

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: DIGAO
:worthy: DIGAO

That just shows Madrid's desperation imo

* According to wikipedia, Digao's greatest ever achievement was the following:
"Digao was responsible for Kaká's nickname, being unable to pronounce 'Ricardo' as a child, and thus calling him Kaká instead"

Sounds like a legendary footballer, maybe he can break into the starting 11 for Real

Last edited:

MJ BarcaFan

I agree, Madridistas are getting desperados !

Galacticos Part I - Ronnie kicked their assess :2145960713mundoemot

Galacticos Part II - I would predict the same result but this time by Messi, Xavi & Iniesta

:messi: :xavi: :iniesta:

:flagvl8:

MJ BarcaFan

A fan posted in goal.com: "Kaka's inner shirt should have 'I belong to money'..."

Anyway, I gather that Kaka's Agent (his dad) commission is all sorted out hmmm... cuz last time I heard Kaka's dad was sweating about it.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Yessssss... i have to admit i had my doubts about the whole deal...
Kaka is the most important signing for the current project , he is the focal point for next season team...

very happy for the signing , it brings lots of weight to the current team and future signings ..
Perez is still Perez.. he can make transfers like no one
.. let's see the next move

MJ .. Dinho didn't destroy the old galacticos they were already over the hill and finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans