Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
dont see it anywhere on marca..

It's on Marca front page not yet on the website

g0609.jpg

MJ BarcaFan

Yessssss... i have to admit i had my doubts about the whole deal...
Kaka is the most important signing for the current project , he is the focal point for next season team...

very happy for the signing , it brings lots of weight to the current team and future signings ..
Perez is still Perez.. he can make transfers like no one
.. let's see the next move

MJ .. Dinho didn't destroy the old galacticos they were already over the hill and finished

Hey Beast you woke up so early lol !

Wasn't it Beckham the latest acquisition of that Galactico era? 2003, right? Ronnie also started to become a Cule in that year too and started to run havoc to you madridistas. So how come you can say that they were downhill at that time? More like it was the beginning of the end to you guys. In other words, Ronnie finished you off...therefore, I do not buy your argument at all!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

ashame i dont understand spanish.
Is marca like goal.com = crappy and untrue reports? or is it real?
What does it say? Villa is already madrids?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well that front page is either an early or late edition because in the newspaper shops here in Alicante province Marca is carrying a picture of Kaka on its front page and not the Villa story.

Nándor

disgusting!!! i just now noticed on that frontpage of MARCA, that benzema is the alternative to ribéry!!! :banghead: get ribéry!!! period!!!

now that kaka' deal is done...who's next??? some part of the press claim, it's the operation valencia, with MARCA having the villa story on front page (apperently just on its internet front page version as CA pointed out). other parts claim, that the next one ont he list will be CR

any ideas???

and any thoughts on david silva??? big money or go for an alternative spaniard???

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Like you said, Nandor, I think it will be operation Valencia. Man, they are in trouble. Silva, Villa and Albiol linked with you and Silva, Villa and Mata linked with us. At the moment, something tells me Barca will be second fiddle to a Real Madrid who (according to the press) seem far more keen to get their targets due to their rebuilding and transfer kitty.

Nándor

could be...or maybe you guys just switched your attention to other players??? first to ibra instead of villa and then to agüero instead of ibra??? bare in mind his statement about how he would hope that messi would get him to barca

you wouldn't get ibra for 50m € imo, but agüero has a buyout clause of that amount. you pay, case closed.

not to meantion, that you seem very close to signing mascherano...if you believe the press. that would piss me off the most, since i can see that have a big negative influence on the whole xabi alonso to real issue.

Beast

The Observer
Hey Beast you woke up so early lol !

Wasn't it Beckham the latest acquisition of that Galactico era? 2003, right? Ronnie also started to become a Cule in that year too and started to run havoc to you madridistas. So how come you can say that they were downhill at that time? More like it was the beginning of the end to you guys. In other words, Ronnie finished you off...therefore, I do not buy your argument at all!

the 3-0 was in 2005/2006 season... 2 years after 2003 talk .. :wacko:

you don't have to buy any argument ..it's history that you can't change
Well that front page is either an early or late edition because in the newspaper shops here in Alicante province Marca is carrying a picture of Kaka on its front page and not the Villa story.
i think they changed it after Kaka announcement ? i don't know
disgusting!!! i just now noticed on that frontpage of MARCA, that benzema is the alternative to ribéry!!! :banghead: get ribéry!!! period!!!

now that kaka' deal is done...who's next??? some part of the press claim, it's the operation valencia, with MARCA having the villa story on front page (apperently just on its internet front page version as CA pointed out). other parts claim, that the next one ont he list will be CR

any ideas???

and any thoughts on david silva??? big money or go for an alternative spaniard???

As much as i was a big advocate for Ribery in the old forum ..i don't think he is worth that much ..
sure he is a brilliant player and the main star for Bayern.. but for Robben & Sneijder.. no..

Benzema won't be Ribery replacement ..
CR will probably be the last on the list and depending on if other targets didn't come.. that's how i feel it.. and according to several reports that Perez is not at all happy with the deal Calderon stuck ..in terms of money

forgot to say a big thank you for David Beckham.. apparently he was a main factor in Kaka decision.. thanks old man.. mucho gracias

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Like you said, Nandor, I think it will be operation Valencia. Man, they are in trouble. Silva, Villa and Albiol linked with you and Silva, Villa and Mata linked with us. At the moment, something tells me Barca will be second fiddle to a Real Madrid who (according to the press) seem far more keen to get their targets due to their rebuilding and transfer kitty.

We don't get involved with bidding wars, if a player can't be convinced to put us ahead of any other team (like Ronaldinho before he came to us) then we will stick to our guns and accept being outbid.

Zqa-

They can buy all the attacking players they want, as long as their defense are still occupied by monkeys, what's the point!?

Beast

The Observer
we are linked with several.. Albiol,Marcano,Bruno Alves

we already have(guaranteed for next season ) Ramos-Pepe-Garay-Torres-Marcelo and possibly Metzelder

Warik

Kaka already got Barça-titis it seems. Very contagious, he probably caught it from the doctor during his medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans