Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
And how do you think that worked out?

worked brilliantly under Ramos par the CL tie & Classico.. how many goals did they concede in 17 games ?

the midfield was very weak and it didn't help have Cannavaro and Heinze ..

Beast

The Observer
What does the future hold for my favourite madridista, Royston acciDrenthe?

no one knows.. but as announced officially he is the most in demand player in Real.. he got the majority of offers from the entire squad;)

told you it's a matter of using him badly and pressure.. he will come good in a team like Arsenal for example

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
no one knows.. but as announced officially he is the most in demand player in Real.. he got the majority of offers from the entire squad;)

told you it's a matter of using him badly and pressure.. he will come good in a team like Arsenal for example

So the club announced that they'd received loads of offers for him? Come on Beast, you must know that's the oldest trick in the book for trying to offload a player when you haven't received any offers whatsoever.

Beast

The Observer
So the club announced that they'd received loads of offers for him? Come on Beast, you must know that's the oldest trick in the book for trying to offload a player when you haven't received any offers whatsoever.

I know you must be in a state of shock and disappointment from what i wrote..then again you do know i rate him
but i do believe in Valdano honesty ..when he say something he mean it and it was part of his interview and lets see where Drenthe go (or if he will stay ) ..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I know you must be in a state of shock and disappointment from what i wrote..then again you do know i rate him
but i do believe in Valdano honesty ..when he say something he mean it and it was part of his interview and lets see where Drenthe go (or if he will stay ) ..

I'm sure the likes of Sporting Gijón, Sunderland, Chievo and Sparta Rotterdam are falling over themselves to buy him but I don't believe anything your club says.

Beast

The Observer
I'm sure the likes of Sporting Gijón, Sunderland, Chievo and Sparta Rotterdam are falling over themselves to buy him but I don't believe anything your club says.

let's wait & see than ... we have nothing to lose.. the kid will have a future.. he cracked under pressure.. won't be the first one to do so

Beast

The Observer
Expected.. great player & great pro.. i wish him all the best.. and it's great he is moving for Spurs my fav EPL team...
some English press news are claiming it could be a swap of Pavlyuchenko and Ruud.. but i seriously doubt it.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well pleased that you signed Kaka. Massively overrated IMO. It will interesting to see how Pellegrini plays him, probably as a holding midfielder...

It looks like we are closer to signing Ribery because of this, a much better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans